Robert (Bobbie) Anderson - It's A Wonderful Life

Old November 29th 03, 01:14 AM
Beverwyk

Default Robert (Bobbie) Anderson - It's A Wonderful Life

Hi,
I'm looking for an address for Robert Anderson, who played little George in
It's a Wonderful Life. I know he lives in Palm Springs, CA with his wife
Victoria and I found a listing for them but I can only get a phone number.
Anyone have any further info?
Thanks,
Patrick
Old November 29th 03, 02:23 AM
Beverwyk

Hmm, well I certainly wouldn't call him and bother him. I doubt anyone would
give out their address that way anyway. I'll try the US Search thing then.
Thanks,
~Patrick

Subject: Robert (Bobbie) Anderson - It's A Wonderful Life

Old November 29th 03, 02:05 PM
Tarkus Shadow

http://reversedirectory.langenberg.com

Try this link, don't know if it will help!

Good Luck,
Paul
Old November 29th 03, 05:14 PM
Beverwyk

Thanks, I tried this but again just get a listing of the city and phone number.
I've never tried one of those for-pay searches (other than Stararchive) and
I'm wondering if I'll only get the same info there.
~Patrick