F A Great Britain First Day Covers 1967 TO 1990 >>>

Old October 17th 03, 12:49 AM
Lorraine

Default F A Great Britain First Day Covers 1967 TO 1990 >>>

Starting Thursday October 16th 2003, online auctioneer Scarberia is
offering a wide variety of used and unused, domestic and international
postcards in Ebay auction, with bidding closing on Thursday October
23rd 2003. Included in our collection are postcards, postmarked to or
from Canada (Saskatchewan, Alberta, Toronto, Brantford, Lake of the
Woods, St Thomas & Ottawa Ontario, Montreal & Wolfe's Cove Quebec and
Halifax Nova Scotia), US States (NY, IL, MI, TX, OH, NJ, FL, MO, AL &
CO), Argentina, Sao Paulo, Montevideo, Rio De Janiero, Austria, France
& Switzerland, as well as some TUCKS, Topical and artistic Collectable
numbered and signed Postcards...
We have carefully handpicked all of the above and provide views of
both their front and backs.

This week we have also prepared for auction some First Day Covers
from Great Britain, spanning from 1967 to 1990.

To browse scarberia's auction items for this week stop by at

http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/scarberia/

For those who would prefer a direct sale rather than an auction,
our store offers an assortment of First Day Covers from Great Britain
and Postcards from Washington, New York, California, Massachusetts,
Bahamas, Florida, Missouri, Michigan & More...
To see these and more, please step inside the Scarberia Trading
Post at

http://www.stores.ebay.com/id=38427109&ssPageName=L2

Whether it be postcards, photos, vintage collectables... or
anything, we give a history and thorough description. Good
communication is important to us. We quickly reply to questions and
happily accept any suggestions from our bidders or potential bidders
We pride ourselves on our quality and speed of shipment and customer
response. We hope you'll agree!!!

If you're an avid collector or would like to start collecting, feel
free to take a look at what we have available. We hope to see your
name among our bidders and better yet, on the winning bidders list.

Bookmark our sites and check every Thursday to see our new listings.

HAPPY BIDDING... and BUYING!