2 today 6/25/04

Old June 25th 04, 11:02 PM
Barb

Default 2 today 6/25/04

Dame Judi Dench-inscribed photo
5/4/04-6/25/04
% Julian Belfrage Assoc.
46 Albermarle St
London
W1X-4PP
UK

Simon Fisher-Becker(Fat Friar-Harry Potter) signed photo(with ballpoint
pen)and a very nice note(also signed with ballpoint pen)
6/12/04-6/25/04
Narrow Rd Co.
182 Brighton Rd
Coulsdon,Surrey
Cr5 2NF
UK

He also used his own envelope and postage and returned mine!!!

Old June 25th 04, 11:18 PM
dahoov2

Congrats Barb,

I just tried Judi so am pleased...

As for Simon, I had some great communication a while back with him;
what a nice guy. I made a disk of photos for him and he was able to
make some copies for family etc. He was the one who told me the
studios are cheap with photos.... only to the very select major actors
do they get privledges like photos. What's cool is that he does't
minde being called fat friar!

www.starwarsautographcollecting.com
http://dahoov2.topcities.com
Old June 26th 04, 12:05 AM
Barb

Thanks Sue,
He seems like a very nice man!! Definately happy with both graphs...

wrote:

Dame Judi Dench-inscribed photo
5/4/04-6/25/04
% Julian Belfrage Assoc.
46 Albermarle St
London
W1X-4PP
UK

Simon Fisher-Becker(Fat Friar-Harry Potter) signed photo(with ballpoint
pen)and a very nice note(also signed with ballpoint pen)
6/12/04-6/25/04
Narrow Rd Co.
182 Brighton Rd
Coulsdon,Surrey
Cr5 2NF
UK

He also used his own envelope and postage and returned mine!!!

www.starwarsautographcollecting.com
http://dahoov2.topcities.com

dave chappelle in person today...411 Barefootmk Autographs 9 June 12th 04 09:27 AM
1 Today (Survivor Again) The Burg Autographs 1 May 10th 04 11:13 PM
ELIJAH WOOD TODAY Barefootmk Autographs 0 February 6th 04 07:18 AM
Got better today! Joe Rosa Autographs 0 December 19th 03 04:43 PM
3 today joe rosa Autographs 0 October 22nd 03 11:36 PM