WTB: Ristaucrat S45 transformer

Old April 28th 21, 02:02 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Alex Fuchs

Default WTB: Ristaucrat S45 transformer

Hi,
I recently picked up a Ristaucrat S45 table top juke (selectable model). It's pretty cool and was complete minus the back door and transformer. The back door has been sourced, hurray! It may be a long shot but was hoping someone might have a transformer they could part with?
Thanks,
Alex
Old April 28th 21, 07:24 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
John Robertson

On 2021/04/28 6:02 a.m., Alex Fuchs wrote:
Hi,
I recently picked up a Ristaucrat S45 table top juke (selectable model). It's pretty cool and was complete minus the back door and transformer. The back door has been sourced, hurray! It may be a long shot but was hoping someone might have a transformer they could part with?
Thanks,
Alex

Hammond MFG makes lots of transformers for old tube equipment. If you
know the voltages and dimensions you can probably find something
suitable on their extensive lists of replacement Xformers...

https://www.hammfg.com/electronics/transformers/classic

John :-#)#

John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com