FS Clavinova ROM musicbooks and Electone ROM Music Books

Old November 11th 19, 03:22 PM posted to rec.collecting
Nick

Default FS Clavinova ROM musicbooks and Electone ROM Music Books

On Monday, 22 July 2019 04:21:40 UTC+1, Mandel Mus wrote:
The original post is from 1997?! Would be nice if they (or anyone) still had some of these Yamaha Clavinova ROM music books.

I have the following still in reasonable condition but no way of knowing if they're still functional as the Clavinova has long gone! They were all working last time they were used.

Vol. 1 Popular Masterpieces 1
Vol. 2 Pop Classics 1
Vol. 4 The Sound of Christmas
Vol. 14 Country songs
Vol 17. Piano Trio Collection

Nick
Old November 18th 19, 05:08 PM posted to rec.collecting
[email protected]

Are you willing to sell these?
Old November 18th 19, 05:26 PM posted to rec.collecting
[email protected]

On Monday, 18 November 2019 16:08:54 UTC, wrote:
Are you willing to sell these?

I'm sorry Jilly, they've gone already!
Old January 21st 20, 09:55 PM posted to rec.collecting
[email protected]

On Monday, November 11, 2019 at 8:22:28 AM UTC-6, Nick wrote:
On Monday, 22 July 2019 04:21:40 UTC+1, Mandel Mus wrote:
The original post is from 1997?! Would be nice if they (or anyone) still had some of these Yamaha Clavinova ROM music books.

I have the following still in reasonable condition but no way of knowing if they're still functional as the Clavinova has long gone! They were all working last time they were used.

Vol. 1 Popular Masterpieces 1
Vol. 2 Pop Classics 1
Vol. 4 The Sound of Christmas
Vol. 14 Country songs
Vol 17. Piano Trio Collection

Nick

I would be interested in Vol 4, 14 & 17; do you still have them? What do you want for them?
Old January 22nd 20, 12:51 PM posted to rec.collecting
[email protected]

On Tuesday, 21 January 2020 20:55:25 UTC, wrote:
On Monday, November 11, 2019 at 8:22:28 AM UTC-6, Nick wrote:
On Monday, 22 July 2019 04:21:40 UTC+1, Mandel Mus wrote:
The original post is from 1997?! Would be nice if they (or anyone) still had some of these Yamaha Clavinova ROM music books.

I have the following still in reasonable condition but no way of knowing if they're still functional as the Clavinova has long gone! They were all working last time they were used.

Vol. 1 Popular Masterpieces 1
Vol. 2 Pop Classics 1
Vol. 4 The Sound of Christmas
Vol. 14 Country songs
Vol 17. Piano Trio Collection

Nick

I would be interested in Vol 4, 14 & 17; do you still have them? What do you want for them?

Sorry, they've already gone!
Old September 7th 20, 04:39 AM posted to rec.collecting
Joyce McKay

Hi, I would be interested in any ROM music books. If anyone is selling any or knows of anyone selling, please contact me and I would love to take them.

FS Clavinova ROM musicbooks and Electone ROM Music Books [email protected] General 1 July 3rd 18 03:58 PM
Online site for cataloging books, movies and music [email protected] Books 4 May 11th 06 05:12 PM
Books about Doo Wop music Bob Books 0 February 13th 05 02:07 PM
88 music books to sell breitner Books 6 June 20th 04 02:47 PM
old books, rare books, valuable books and bargain price books Studio Bibliografico Iavarone Books 0 November 25th 03 01:11 PM