FS: WWF (World Wrestling Federation) Items

Old April 8th 04, 06:51 AM
J.R. Sinclair

Default FS: WWF (World Wrestling Federation) Items

WWF (World Wrestling Federation) Items

I have for sale the following WWF Collectable Items.
Prices US plus postage

+ I have for sale "The Official 1991 World Wrestling Federation
Calendar" (WWF). The twelve month calendar is in full-color and includes
such WWF stars as: The Ultimate Warrior (on the cover), Bushwackers, Big
Boss Man, Rowdy Roddy Piper, Mr. Perfect, Brutis "The Barber" Beefcake,
Ultimate Warrior, Rhythm & Blues, Hulk Hogan, The Model Rick Martel, Jake
"The Snake" Roberts, Macho King Randy Savage & Sensational Queen Sherri,
and Dusty Rhodes.
Price $20.

+ I have for sale the Hostess WWF IV (Canadian Food Issue) Factory-Sealed
35-Sticker Set. The set includes: Hulk Hogan, Jake "The Snake" Roberts, Mr.
Fuji, Strike Force, Ken Patera, Jesse "The Body" Ventura, Randy "Macho Man"
Savage, The Honky Tonk Man, Jimmy Hart, and many more.
The Hostess WWF IV (Canadian Food Issue) Sticker Set is in MINT condition.
Price $40.

+ I have for sale the following WWF Metal Buttons. Each button is 2 1/4" in
diameter.
Price $8. US (each)
Hulk Hogan
Jake The Snake Roberts
The Ultimate Warrior

+ '91 TitanSports - WWF 2-card Factory-Sealed Promo Pack including: Texas
Tornado/Rockers Marty and Shawn $12.

+ 1991 Titansports 9-Sticker Sheet featuring: Hulk Hogan (3), The Ultimate
Warrior (3), Macho King Randy Savage (3) $8.

+ 1991 Titansports 9-Sticker Sheet featuring: Hulkmania (3), The Ultimate
Warrior (3), Million Dollar Man Ted Dibiase (3) $8.

+ 1991 Titansports 9-Sticker Sheet featuring: Big Boss Man (3), Jake The
Snake (3), Mr. Perfect (3) $8.

+ 1991 Titansports 9-Sticker Sheet featuring: Rocketeers (3), Legion Of
Doom (3), Hulk Hogan Python Power (3) $8.

+ 1995 Titansport Sticker Sheets:
WWF Superstars 4-Sticker Sheet featuring: Bart "Hitman" Hart, Diesel, Razor
Ramon, Shawn Michaels $5.

+ 1997 Titan "WWF Superstars" Postcards. Each
Postard measures 4 1/4" x 6" and is in full-color.
Bret "Hit Man" Hart $8.
Sycho Sid $5.
Undertaker $5.

+ 1998 Topps "World Championship Wrestling" Promo Sheet of "Where the Big
Boys Play". The 2-sided sheet measures 11"x17", is in full-color and
features: "Hollywood" Hogan, Goldberg, Buff Bagwell, Nitro Girls, plus the
Complete Series 1 Checklist.
Price $15.

+ 1999 Titan WWF Promo Sticker Sheet featuring 12 Peel-Off Stickers
including: "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, The Rock, Undertaker and more $12.

+ 1999 Topps WCW 8 1/2" x 11" full-color "Promo" Sheet featuring: Scott
Steiner, Goldberg, and Gorgeous George (Women of WCW). MINT $15.

+ 1999 Hitman Hart "Wrestling With Shadows" (WWF) 3 3/4" x 10" (cut-to
shape) Wresting Belt Promo Card featuring Hitman Hart $12.

+ Living Legends Broder Card - Hulk Hogan $5.

+ 1999 Comic Images - "Smack Down" (WWF) Steve Austin Promo card #P1 $6.

+ I have for sale the 12" Vinyl Picture Disc (1984 PS Records) of Jesse
"The Body" Ventura. Side One: "The Body Rules", Side Two: "Showdown With Mr.
V". The Picture Disc features in full-color, Jesse Ventura with an Electric
Guitar on Side One, and Jesse dressed in Army apparel holding an automatic
weapon, on Side Two.
The Picture Disc States: "This is dedicated to the U.S. Seals who died in
Vietnam and Granada."
The Jesse "The Body" Ventura Vinyl Picture Disc is in MINT condition.
Price $35.

+ I have for sale the 1991 WWF presents "Hulk Hogan Fact Book". The book
contains 24 pages of full-color action photographs of Hulk Hogan and other
WWF Wrestlers as well facts on the Hulkster.
The book is a WWF Licensed Product in MINT condition.
Price $10.

+ I have for sale the (Factory-Sealed) Hulk Hogan and The Wrestling Boot
Band "HULK RULES" 10-Track CD Picture Disc. The Picture Disc includes the
following tracks: Hulkster's In The House, American Made, Hulkster's Back,
Wrestling Boot Traveling Band, Bad To The Bone, I Want To Be A Hulkmaniac,
Beach Patrol, Hulk's The One, Hulkster In Heaven, and Hulk Rules.
The band includes Hulk Hogan on Bass and Vocals.
The factory-sealed Hulk Hogan "HULK RULES" 10-Track CD Picture Disc is in
MINT condition.
Price $20.

Please include your "postal mailing address" with inquiries so as I can
calculate shipping charges to your destination. Thank you