Recording mp3's or wav's to 8-track

Old September 7th 06, 03:03 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
duty-honor-country

Default Recording mp3's or wav's to 8-track

The Fifth Wheel King wrote:
duty-honor-country aka Charlie Nudo wrote:
BigChris wrote:
Thanks again to both of you. I appreciate the guidance.

Chris

My Pioneer DVD/CD/MP3 player, will play MP3 resolution disks, as well
as regular CD, SACD, and DVD-A multi channel disks- and decodes them
itself. It outputs through RCA jacks- but also has the digital output,
which I don't use. If you buy the proper player that has the decoder
INSIDE THE CD PLAYER, you won't need a special patch cord. You want a
CD player with (6) RCA outputs on it, for the surround sound/multi
channel. The cheap players only have (2) stereo RCA outputs, with (1)
digital output to get 6 channel, that later has to be decoded by
another component in an A/V receiver.

If you buy the proper player?

Re-read his original question, dumbass, and you'll have a clue as to
what he's using as a source. It has nothing to do with some Pioneer
that you read about on the net. He's not asking about CD's or MP3
DISKS, he's asking about MP3 and Wav FILES but you're too stupid to
comprehend what's actually going on.

You will get better sound from a CD player using the RCA jack outputs,
at the player.

Has nothing to do with what he's talking about.

Both Pioneer and Sony make this type of CD/DVD player, they cost around
$150, and are available at Best Buy. You won't find them at Walmart,
Kmart, Radio Shack, Circuit City, or any of those other places where
Bicycle buys his low-fi crap. You don't need a patch cord to record CD
to 8-track ! What a twit bicycle is !

Keep going on about recording from a disk when that was never
mentioned.

You dropped the ball and now are trying to save face. He asked about
adaptors due to the source he has available to him NOW, he asked
nothing about what kind of player he should run out and buy but you're
too stupid to know what's really going on.

translation- Bicycle doesn't even OWN a real stereo- he plays his CD's
on his computer- or plays MP3's and WAV's from his hard drive- talk
about low-bucking it, typical welfare trash approach...

CD's and CD R/RW are recorded in WAV and MP3 resolution also- you DUMB
ASS- you think all MP3's are in a computer played off a hard drive-
they aren't

you can record MP3 onto a CD-R, and it's still an MP3 resolution- put
it in a good Pioneer CD player, and it ID's it and says "MP3" on the
front LED output

and any store-bought CD is WAV format

Old September 7th 06, 05:22 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
The Fifth Wheel King

BigChris wrote:
[...]

There is no translation, you haven't a clue what I own or don't own.
The garage door pictured in your auction show shows who the trasher is.
Same with that beat-up deck and that Brady Bunch ORANGE carpet. The
70's called, they want their ****ty vacation home back!

CD's and CD R/RW are recorded in WAV and MP3 resolution also- you DUMB
ASS- you think all MP3's are in a computer played off a hard drive-
they aren't

Never said that, all I was doing was answering the question asked. You
couldn't get it straight, now you're foaming at the mouth trying to
prove a point that doesn't exist in this case. You should be careful, a
man who weighs as much as you is a candidate for a heart attack.

you can record MP3 onto a CD-R, and it's still an MP3 resolution- put
it in a good Pioneer CD player, and it ID's it and says "MP3" on the
front LED output

Doesn't have a thing to do with the original question.

Old September 7th 06, 09:58 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
[email protected]

duty-honor-country wrote:
translation- Bicycle doesn't even OWN a real stereo- he plays his CD's
on his computer- or plays MP3's and WAV's from his hard drive- talk
about low-bucking it, typical welfare trash approach...

Doody-

I'm not on welfare and I play what few CDs I have thru the computer,
which is hooked up to an external amp.

CD's and CD R/RW are recorded in WAV and MP3 resolution also- you DUMB
ASS- you think all MP3's are in a computer played off a hard drive-
they aren't

You forgot WMA, which is far superior to MP3.

you can record MP3 onto a CD-R, and it's still an MP3 resolution- put
it in a good Pioneer CD player, and it ID's it and says "MP3" on the
front LED output

You can also convert MP3s to WAV for burning as a standard CD.

Why are you telling the poor guy he has to buy a $150 CD player just to
make a home-made tape or two? I'm not into wasting money and this
sounds like it.

Didja ever think that maybe he's got an iPod and is gonna do it that
way?

Old September 8th 06, 02:04 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
The Fifth Wheel King

wrote:
duty-honor-country wrote:
[...]

Funny how duty-honor-dumbass is now silent, he's was in here and after
reading your post he high-tailed it out of here to another group
because he knew he was wrong all along. He's such a coward.

Old September 8th 06, 11:36 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
duty-honor-country

DeserTBoB wrote:
On 6 Sep 2006 13:11:56 -0700, "BigChris"
wrote:

Hello,

Is this possible using a cheapie home 8-track player/recorder? Could it
be done in stereo (L/R channels)? What additional equipment or adapters
would the necessary? snip

Just plug the deck into your sound card's line out jacks!
Remember...higher bitrates on mp3s are better; anything under 256K for
true stereo's a waste of time for me.

The soundcard in a computer is a POS compared to a dedicated CD/DVD
player with 5.1 analog outputs.

Old September 8th 06, 01:18 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
The Fifth Wheel King

wrote:

Hello,

Is this possible using a cheapie home 8-track player/recorder? Could it
be done in stereo (L/R channels)? What additional equipment or adapters
would the necessary? snip

Just plug the deck into your sound card's line out jacks!
Remember...higher bitrates on mp3s are better; anything under 256K for
true stereo's a waste of time for me.

The soundcard in a computer is a POS compared to a dedicated CD/DVD
player with 5.1 analog outputs.

Has nothing to do with the original question. Go lick your wounds, fat
man.

Old September 8th 06, 09:49 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
[email protected]

duty-honor-country wrote:
The soundcard in a computer is a POS compared to a dedicated CD/DVD
player with 5.1 analog outputs.

How do you know what kind of soundcard I have? I could have a 5.1
soundcard, or I could have a soundcard that costs upwards of maybe
$100. So, tell me Doody, how do you know?

Old September 11th 06, 03:53 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 7 Sep 2006 09:22:43 -0700, "The Fifth Wheel King"
wrote:

The 70's called, they want their ****ty vacation home back! snip

ROFLMAO!

you can record MP3 onto a CD-R, and it's still an MP3 resolution- put
it in a good Pioneer CD player, and it ID's it and says "MP3" on the
front LED output

Doesn't have a thing to do with the original question.

and any store-bought CD is WAV format

Doesn't have a thing to do with the original question. snip

He was wrong, refuses to admit he was wrong, and is trying to shift
the subject to cover himself....common Noodles tactic.
Old September 11th 06, 03:54 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 7 Sep 2006 04:29:32 -0700, "duty-honor-country"
wrote:

This will also play the high-res Sony SACD disks, and DVD-A disks.
SACD comes very, very close to vinyl sound- but not quite. snip

It's lightyears further along in terms of fidelity, but Noodles thinks
6X9s in a car are "good speakers."

It has the higher 192 khz, 24 bit resolution- and you don't need a
patch cord to output it to your 8-track recorder- just use the RCA
jacks. snip

More proof Noodles is completely IGNORANT about the subject and is
bull****ting...yet again.