Updates on NudoWatch!

Old January 17th 07, 01:48 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,alt.music.4-track
duty-honor-country

Default Updates on NudoWatch!

Scott Kane wrote:
"duty-honor-country" wrote in message
oups.com...

wow, that's "aweful"

Nah - it's predictable. You're like a watch - you always come around to
twelve o'clock.

Scott

say "awe"...

Old January 17th 07, 04:38 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,alt.music.4-track
Scott Kane

"duty-honor-country" wrote in message
oups.com...

say "awe"...

In your case it would be more "woeful".

Scott

Old January 19th 07, 12:33 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Garamond

DeserTBoB skrev:
Check the comments under the two main blog entries...a wealth of new
"Nudo Nollege" for the serious troll stomper. Other new entries, as
well!

http://nudowatch.blogspot.com

...keeping the Internet safe from petty crooks and psychotics.

Hmm...

http://www.plex86.org/Computer_Folkl...ates-3512.html
Old January 21st 07, 01:32 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
duty-honor-country

Default interesting expose'

very interesting- worth checking the link you put up- here's what I
found the

well well, Floyd, you're buddy buddy relationship with DeserTBob sure
has changed since upthread, hasn't it ?

5963 computer grade dual triode production dates 3513
The only thing that was wrong after five years was the politics! "Oops,
we should be closer to our good old buddies at AT&T than we thought."
;-) That of course usually happened about...
it'll get worse- soon DB will be emailing your server and Google,
trying to get your ISP and email accounts shut down, because you had
the "audacity" to disagree with him

this DB guy has gone so far as to forge email headers, to ask that our
alt.collecting group be killfiled permananently, just because he could
not control it

next he'll be lying about your customers, like he did to me, read this-
he put words in someone's mouth, and when they found out, they came
into Google and tore him a new one:

I'll stick to the facts, and let the readers draw their own
conclusions:

DeserTBob aka Bob Scarborough posted this:

My boss...ROFLMAO! Hey, poobag. I PAY for my stuff, just like everyone
else. I'm a SATISFIED CUSTOMER...something you don't even HAVE! Even
Frank Schoonover's wise to your scams and frauds now, Noodles! LICK it,
CRICKET!

And when Frank Schoonover found out, Frank replied with this:

Dear Desert Bob AS Charlie put it,I am really peeed off at you for
telling those lies here.I am still a satisfied customer of Charlie Nudo
and I will always be a satisfied customer of Charlie Nudo's. I am going
to give you a friendly word of advice:"NEXT TIME,WHY DON'T YOU PUT YOUR
MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS AND SHUT YOUR BIG MOUTH AS WELL AS MIND YOUR
OWN BUSINESS".That way,we will all get along and have some

nice friendly chats rather than have your"BIG FAT POTTY MOUTH"ruin the
atmosphere in this group. You know DB,if I had my way,you will no
longer be in this group.That's the truth.Sincerely Frank R.Schoonover
P.S.That name above is my real name and I am a real person.I live in
NIagara Falls NY,not Drums PA.I hope that I have gotten through

Old January 21st 07, 10:06 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,alt.music.home-recording,alt.music.4-track
exp(j*pi/2)

Mike Rieves wrote:
"exp(j*pi/2)" wrote in message
ups.com...

Porky Mike Rieves wrote:

Oh, I see, trolls of a feather flock together. Why don't you two go
flock
each other?

Why don't you go flock your old lady, assuming that you can still pick
her out from the rest of the pigs in the swine pen.

Why don't we arrange to meet and you can say something else about my wife
to my face?

Arrangements are underway. However, your significant other will need
to stay home because they don't allow barnyard animals in the
courthouse.

Old January 22nd 07, 01:15 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,alt.music.home-recording,alt.music.home-studio,alt.music.4-track
duty-honor-country

Default PIONEER SX-1000TW RECEIVER-MINT-W/SPEAKERS-150 WATTS PER CHANNEL-

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...6200&rd=1&rd=1

Old January 22nd 07, 08:09 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default interesting exposé

http://nudowatch.blogspot.com
Old January 23rd 07, 01:14 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
musicman

duty-honor-country wrote:
[...]

what's especially funny is, Bob keeps trying to "stop the spammers", in
the meantime, he gets every EBay and Google account of his own banned-
he spams 10x worse than any spammer !

his latest account was just banned- again- just check his "view
profile" button

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...Te82ZIng&hl=en

Old January 23rd 07, 04:26 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

http://nudowatch.blogspot.com