Are you interested in PINBALL MACHINES? Come to PINBALL EXPO 2006

Old September 30th 06, 06:04 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Default Are you interested in PINBALL MACHINES? Come to PINBALL EXPO 2006

Pinball Expo 2006 our 22nd Consecutive Annual Pinball Show will be held
November 2nd - 5th in Chicago. Please visit our website
www.pinballexpo.com for complete show information. If you have any
questions, feel free to e-mail me - Mike Pacak -

See you there!

"THE EVERYTHING FOR EVERYONE SHOW"
-Flip Out Tournament!
-Tour of Stern Pinball
-"Pinbrawl"- Pinball League Tournament!
-Exhibit Hall with Games for Sale & Play!
-Fact-Filled Seminars!
-Autograph Season!
-Art Contest!

THE WORLD'S ONLY PINBALL SHOWCASE!

This is your invitation to attend the 22nd annual Pinball Expo
show, taking place November 2nd-5th at the Wyndham in Rosemont, IL. We
are pleased to provide you with a great program full of pinball
festivities for your enjoyment.

Expo attendees will once again have the opportunity to tour the
only Pinball manufacturing facility currently in production - Stern
Pinball. Gary Stern, President and Founder, has graciously opened his
doors so that we may witness the assembly of the latest Stern Pinball
game. Players from around the world will compete for the right to be
crowned "Grand Wizard" and will win this fantastic game.

A multitude of exciting seminars have been scheduled featuring
many new speakers.

The Flip Out Tournament Continues to be a popular attraction for
pinball players from around the world. From the World Cup division to
Pinbrawl, there is a tournament for all ages and all levels of
competitors. Make plants to enter and compete against your colleagues.

The Saturday night banquet will be a special treat as. . The
Make-A-Wish Charity Auction Will also take place this evening, so
please consider bring donations for this worthwhile cause.

We hope you are able to attend this year's event. We will make every
effort to fulfill your pinball fantasies!