India~seek BRL fee catalogue.

Old October 2nd 09, 01:23 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rodney

Default India~seek BRL fee catalogue.

Anybody have, or know of the existance of
a BRL fee revenue catalogue please?
http://cjoint.com/data/kccslCzfcQ.htm

Thanks

Old October 2nd 09, 08:04 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Blair[_2_]

On Oct 1, 8:23*pm, "rodney" pookiethai@NOSPAM iprimus.com.au wrote:
Anybody have, or know of the existance of
a BRL fee revenue catalogue please?http://cjoint.com/data/kccslCzfcQ.htm

Thanks

I suspect that you would have to find a catalogue for all India
revenues.
(such as Barefoot)

Old October 3rd 09, 09:41 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rodney

Well how about this little number eh Blair
http://cjoint.com/data/kdkHrW8VFb.htm

I waited today 2 hours and forty minutes for it,
passing up nemerous Cinderellas, (But no India)
just to get it.
I was prepared to pay $100 smackers, then I saw the purchasers receipt
inside the book ($80 in 2000)
I was the only bidder, and got it for reserve.

The only problem I have now, is wiping the smile from my face.

(The Indian BRL Fee stamps reside within)

I wonder why they chose Canada for the cover?
A nice Travancore would have done nicely.

Old October 3rd 09, 03:44 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Art

"Blair" wrote in message

On Oct 1, 8:23 pm, "rodney" pookiethai@NOSPAM iprimus.com.au wrote:

Anybody have, or know of the existance of
a BRL fee revenue catalogue please?http://cjoint.com/data/kccslCzfcQ.htm

Thanks

I suspect that you would have to find a catalogue for all India
revenues.
(such as Barefoot)

Hi
There is a listing in Barefoot - British Commonwealth Revenues
for 10 samps.
Art
Old October 3rd 09, 08:39 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rodney

"Art"
Hi
There is a listing in Barefoot - British Commonwealth Revenues
for 10 samps.
Art

Indeed there is Art, Thanks,
I'll not need to trouble this NG now
for any comm rev again, I shouldn't think,
having just purchased the catalogue.

Old October 4th 09, 02:20 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Blair[_2_]

On Oct 3, 3:39*pm, "rodney" pookiethai@NOSPAM iprimus.com.au wrote:
"Art"

Hi
* * There is a listing in Barefoot - British Commonwealth Revenues
for 10 samps.
Art

Indeed there is Art, Thanks,
I'll not need to trouble this NG now
for any comm rev again, I shouldn't think,
having just purchased the catalogue.

No, but we can ask YOU. lol
Old October 4th 09, 08:54 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Asia-translation

http://cjoint.com/?kej1KalKFi
Old October 4th 09, 09:49 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rodney

Old October 4th 09, 09:53 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rodney

It's nice to see you finally coming to your senses Tony,
A very nice Rev there.
One can experience the highly defined and attractive perf structures.

"Asia-translation"

Old October 5th 09, 09:36 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Asia-translation

On Oct 4, 7:53 pm, "rodney" pookiethai@NOSPAM iprimus.com.au wrote:
It's nice to see you finally coming to your senses Tony,
A very nice Rev there.
One can experience the highly defined and attractive perf structures.

"Asia-translation"

I wonder why they chose Canada for the cover?
A nice Travancore would have done nicely.

http://cjoint.com/?kej1KalKFi

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/g...23csheet-1.jpg

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/g...G25sheet-1.jpg

Take that!

Seek ID 15k. rodney General Discussion 6 March 31st 09 08:55 PM
Seek ID 15k. rodney General Discussion 0 March 31st 09 03:11 PM
CONVERTING SCOTT CATALOGUE #'S TO STANLEY GIBBONS CATALOGUE #'S - GREAT BRITAIN Larry Worldwide Stamps 0 August 29th 06 01:25 AM
Rangoon, Burma - India Abroad - Cancels On India Stamps - Scan Included [email protected] General Discussion 7 May 17th 05 05:53 PM
$$$ : British India and Gulf India notes for sale Varshney, Anurag Paper Money 0 March 16th 04 04:12 AM