Alamo Coin Show Just Ahead

Old November 11th 04, 10:44 PM
Larry Louks

Default Alamo Coin Show Just Ahead

Howdy, friends!

Those of you who live in the San Antonio vicinity likely already know about
this show. It will be a good sized affair (60 tables) and will be held
Saturday, November 20 from 9:30 to 5:30. The location is the Live Oak Civic
Center. If you plan to attend, drop me an email. I would enjoy meeting you
there, if possible.

Larry
'one can always just "window shop" at no charge'

Old November 12th 04, 10:55 AM
Larry Louks

"James Higby" postulated:
Of course, we'll want a complete rundown afterwards, including your
exploits!

You can count on it, though my exploits may be meager!

Larry
'ever observant at such venues'

Old November 12th 04, 02:19 PM
Jerry Dennis

Larry, as an accomplished wordsmith, I'm quite confident that you could make
the meager sound exciting.

Just brag intensely about some drool coin you saw that was undergraded,
underpriced for the condition, and yet neither you nor I could ever afford.
Yes, poverty sucks. LOL!

Jerry

"Larry Louks" comments:

"James Higby" postulated:

Old November 14th 04, 03:16 AM
Jerry Dennis

Yes I did. I'm laying a new floor in my kitchen, so I haven't had much time to
answer any e-mail, but I just answered it.

Jerry

"Gary Loveless" asks:

Did you get my E-mail regarding the NGC 70-D Kennedy Half ??

Old November 16th 04, 03:00 AM
Jerry Dennis

Tile? Ick! Linoleum! Tear up everything to the subfloor, lauan cover,
leveler, adhesive (weeeeeeeeeeeee!), lay it down and trim the perimeter.
Old November 16th 04, 03:05 AM
Jerry Dennis

Opps, hit the send button too soon.

Anyway, it's down and look good. And my squeeze is happy. Now I have to
install a washer and dryer. Need to get some pipe, fittings, valves, wire
(10-3 AWG if anyone's interested) and a dryer outlet. Hey, wait a minute.
This isn't the home improvement board. LOL!

To get this somewhat on topic, after tearing up the two old layers of linoleum,
I was hoping to find an old coin or two. Nothing there, but the "leveler" for
the original floor was newspapers. From the 30s and 40s. And you can still
read them. Cool find.

Jerry

"Gary Loveless" writes:

Oh Boy!! Home Improvement Tasks!!!! AAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH What
kinda floor you layin in your kitchen (Tile I presume, but what
kind??)