WTB 70's Seeburg Jukebox

Old November 19th 07, 06:15 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Default WTB 70's Seeburg Jukebox

Thanks to those that responded to my earlier post but I'm still
looking.

Looking to buy one or two (possibly) 70's Seeburg jukeboxes. Would
prefer the following models: USC 1 & 2, Olympian, Matador, SMC 1 &
2. Anyone looking to sell or willing to pass on a contact for one who
is would be appreciated. I'm in the Chicagoland area and won't mind
looking at surrounding states.

Also I believe Keith Stetler had one for sale at the recent
Chicagoland show but I could not get an email to get through to him.

Thanks.

Old November 20th 07, 01:09 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Ken G.

Have you searched your craig list and ebay local areas for them ?

Old November 20th 07, 05:37 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Yes I have and I'm still on the lookout but nothing yet. Mostly the
more collectible models are for sale but I have those already.
Looking for a 70's model to put down in my basement gameroom.

Old November 28th 07, 03:28 PM
DRebber DRebber is offline
Senior Member

Location: Lubbock, TX

There is a man here whose late father ran a route some years ago and he has a slew of Seeburg jukes sitting in an old shop. However, he has expressed interest in getting rid of the entire inventory in one fell swoop. I believe there is a complete list posted somewhere on this site. Try searching for my previous posts on collectingbanter.com or search the tags of Seeburg and Lubbock.

WTB 70's Seeburg Jukebox [email protected] Juke Boxes 0 November 11th 07 02:33 PM
Wanted: Seeburg J or Seeburg JL miniature jukebox Joe Weiss Juke Boxes 0 September 10th 07 04:00 PM
FS:Seeburg Jukebox manny Juke Boxes 1 August 30th 05 09:42 PM
FS: Seeburg 220 Jukebox $775 at COW in MD Lloyd Thoburn Juke Boxes 0 October 11th 04 09:47 PM
FA: Seeburg CD Jukebox Last Day GameSales Juke Boxes 0 September 27th 03 05:16 PM