Man arrested for using $2 bills

Old April 15th 05, 02:35 AM
Fred Shecter

Default Man arrested for using $2 bills

OK, anyone who can't get Twos at their bank - here's an offer.

I've got about a dozen BEP bundles of sequential 2003 Twos and I've got 2 or
3 bank wrapped bundles of sequential 1995 Twos (those just showed up - they
were jumbled like they passed them through a bill counter and re-wrapped
them out of sequence so I re-sequenced them.).

If anyone wants them, I can sell them to you for $228 per bundle with
shipping included if you pay with a USPS Money Order or PayPal e-check (with
a confirmed address). If you get 5 or more bundles, you can get a 2003
"Odometer rollover bundle" as one of your bundles.That's one which was the
last bundle in a brick where the serial number was about to roll over the
next 10,000 digit and they replaced the 99 and 00 notes with star notes.

e-mail me with additional questions or to ask for payment info.

--
-Fred Shecter
remove zorch two places to reply
"Jim Wild" wrote in message
Anything that happened yesterday is old news to these guys. That is an
interesting story of ignorance. I once had extra Kennedy halves that I
spent at 7-11 and the like. Much confusion followed. In one case, the 18
year old employee had a 3 minute meeting with his manager about this
strange coin.

I like having fun like that. One time, I paid for goods with 3 dateless
Buffalo nickels on a 2.17 purchase. They had no clue what to think but
they took them. And I also drop junk coins on the floor of grocery store
isles. In the hope that some kid will find it and catch an interest
somehow. There was once an article in the opinion section of our small
local newspaper about how excited these people were to find such a
treasure on the floor. For a dateless Buffalo, mind you. Now I have
about 100 foreign junk coins to "drop". I don't think this habit is too
perverse. The bottom line is that most people have never seen these
strange things and become interested in one manner or the other.
Strangely, that satisfies me.

I want to pay for something in $2 bills and get arrested. Those stinking
fowl nasty pieces of crap lawyers are only a phone call away.

Jim

Old April 16th 05, 07:17 PM
Shawn

very tempting to buy from you then spend em at my local best buy just to see
what happens.

ink.net...

Old April 16th 05, 09:34 PM
Tony Clayton

In a recent message "Shawn" wrote:

very tempting to buy from you then spend em at my local best buy just to see
what happens.

You clearly enjoy the prospect of being cuffed!!!

--
Tony Clayton
Coins of the UK :
Old April 18th 05, 01:30 AM
jim menning

"Shawn" wrote in message

very tempting to buy from you then spend em at my local best buy
just to see
what happens.

Let's all do it!

A movement worthy of Arlo Guthrie...

"And friends, somewhere in Washington enshrined in some little folder,
is a
study in black and white of my fingerprints. And the only reason I'm
singing you this song now is cause you may know somebody in a similar
situation, or you may be in a similar situation, and if your in a
situation like that there's only one thing you can do and that's walk
into
the shrink wherever you are ,just walk in say "Shrink, You can get
anything you want, at Alice's restaurant.". And walk out. You know,
if
one person, just one person does it they may think he's really sick
and
they won't take him. And if two people, two people do it, in harmony,
they may think they're both faggots and they won't take either of
them.
And three people do it, three, can you imagine, three people walking
in
singin a bar of Alice's Restaurant and walking out. They may think
it's an
organization. And can you, can you imagine fifty people a day,I said
fifty people a day walking in singin a bar of Alice's Restaurant and
walking out. And friends they may thinks it's a movement."

http://www.arlo.net/lyrics/alices.shtml

jim menning

Old April 19th 05, 03:05 PM
shreadvector

I still have some left (in case anyone else still wanted some).

-Fred Shecter
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQ...shreadv ector