Happy Holidays ...and Au Revoir

Old December 11th 08, 06:57 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
[email protected]

Default Happy Holidays ...and Au Revoir

Hello, SNA fans...

*
* Wishing all of you a Happy Holiday season and a wonderful New Year!
*

As of now, I am resigning my post as cancellation designer, FDC
trainer and former FAQ maintainer. Please give my regards to the
Dromedrome staff. Victor, you can pass my desk onto someone else,
please. :^) The recipe for Fennec Tea (tm) and our "special sauce"
gum (tm) will be kept confidential.

Yes, yes, this may come as a shock to some of you, (at least those
with some humor) because of all of the good and bad I've had to
weather over the time I've been here, not to count the controversies
I've started... (usually with those that have little or no humor)

When I return, (the horror, the horror!!!) hopefully I will have
something to show and maybe even exhibit on the philatelic circuit.
Yes, it is winter time here and the database will be a reality, as
well as some other shorter written works.

PS - If you're not an SNA fan, well... don't run with scissors.

PSS - I will be available through normal e-mail channels and will be
in contact with some of you soon.

PSSS - Keep the faith and remember - stamp collecting "should" be fun
and not a waste of time.

*
* Wishing all of you a Happy Holiday season and a wonderful New Year!
*

Tracy
Old December 11th 08, 07:29 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Rodney

* Wishing all of you a Happy Holiday season and a wonderful New Year!
Tracy

A Merry Christmas Tracy, and a good new year to you also.
Hold any stamps, the tribe is moving to a new home
in the city over the break, I'll try and keep the same email address.
Rodney.

Old December 11th 08, 10:00 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Victor Manta

Default [SNA] Happy Holidays ...and Au Revoir

wrote in message

Hello, SNA fans...

*
[...]

I'm sorry to hear that you are resigning and I wonder who could offer you
more Camel Chips then SNAPO did. Yes, it will be tough to replace you but I
understand that a worldwide recession brings also new opportunities with it,
so I wish you good luck and full satisfaction in all that you will do in the
future.

Just to let you know that your desk will be moved to the SNA Postal Museum.
You can be sure that we can anytime bring it back, of course after having
dusted the sand. Your position as The Keeper of the Royal SNA Cancellation
Devices will stay forever open for you. The devices themselves will be
deposited at the USB Bank of SNA.

This page will remind all SNA fans the very beginnings of the SNA movement:

http://www.sna-on.postalstamps.biz/Tracy/tracy-page.htm

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and to your family!

--
Victor Manta
SNA--

Philatelic Webmasters Organization: http://pwmo.org/
Art on Stamps: http://artonstamps.org/
Romania by Stamps: http://marci-postale.com/

Happy Holidays! [email protected] General Discussion 5 December 26th 07 09:14 PM
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Holidays Ken Knapp Coins 3 December 24th 05 05:09 PM
HAPPY HoLiDayS, Everyone! pe2 Autographs 2 November 21st 05 10:41 PM
Happy holidays joe Autographs 0 December 24th 04 06:11 PM
Happy Holidays Hockeygamers1 Hockey 0 December 25th 03 01:49 PM