[FA] BEP bundle of 2003A Twos with "lucky eights"

Old May 24th 07, 07:14 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins,rec.collecting.paper-money
Sibirskmoneta

Default BEP bundle of 2003A Twos with "lucky eights"

"Paul Anderson" wrote in message
news
In article ,
"Sibirskmoneta" wrote:

I have only had a couple, but lots and lots of 2003's, I can get
those by the bundle now.

Are you getting 2003 or 2003A notes?

Paul

Only gotten a couple of 2003A's all the rest are 2003. The one I see the
least often is the 1995. And the 1976's are still out in force, looking
worse for the wear.

Old May 24th 07, 07:35 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins,rec.collecting.paper-money
Paul Anderson

In article ,
"Sibirskmoneta" wrote:

Only gotten a couple of 2003A's all the rest are 2003. The one I see
the least often is the 1995. And the 1976's are still out in force,
looking worse for the wear.

Sometimes there are a bunch of crisp 1976 series notes in the packs I
get. I suspect someone finally realized the twos that Aunt Bessie put
away 31 years ago are worth but two dollars.

Paul

--
Paul Anderson
OpenVMS Engineering