Nsm Hit E120

Old January 18th 09, 03:15 AM
armyaviation78 armyaviation78 is offline
Member

Default Nsm Hit E120

I Need Some Service Help, Dont Post If Your An Nsm Hater!!! My Hit 120 Wont Play But The Lights Come On. The Led On The Main Board Is Lit Upbut When You Plug The Credit And Control Board In It Dims. The Credit Display Says 0, But After A Few Seconds It Changes To A C Or Sometimes L And Then Dims And Goes Out. Right Before It Goes Out The Relay On The Main Board Clicks. If You Hit The Scan Button On The Main Board The Relays Do Nothing But As Soon As The Display Goes Out And The Relay Clicks, Everytime You Hit The Scan Button The Relay Clicks. All Of The Fuses Look Good And Both The Main And Cred And Control Boards "look" Good. Any Ideas. Also, What Is The Rod Under The Carriage Unit For??? Thanks, Tom
Old January 18th 09, 03:22 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Ken Doyle

Default To all of you NSM bashers...

"armyaviation78" wrote:
everyone that bashes NSM just doesnt have
the balls to work with a real jukebox.

Time to clean the coffee off the monitor again.

Ken D.

Old January 18th 09, 08:30 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Dave Beck

On Jan 17, 10:07*pm, armyaviation78
wrote:
with regards to my satellite 200 problem...thanks for all of the nsm
bashing, guys, but i found someone that had the exact same problem and
it is an easy fix. *i will have my nice jukebox, working and
everything. *i recently bought a nsm galaxy cd for $100 and it wasnt
working either. *everyone told me that i should throw it in a lake, but
one cold solder later and i have a great jukebox. *For all you Rowe/ AMI
lovers, i have one too and had problems with that. *had to get some new
parts that weren't available too easy, but got it fixed. *i guess the
moral of the story is that with any old jukebox you are going to have
to fix something sometime. *everyone that bashes NSM just doesnt have
the balls to work with a real jukebox. *thanks for the advice though. *

ps. *i am trying to fix another NSM that i have... * so look for
another posting from me!!! LOL

--
armyaviation78

Tom -

Balls to work with a real jukebox ???????? Everyone here is advising
you to stay away from them (NSM). You did ask for advise. No ???? You
sound like a new kid on the block, so here's some more advise......Try
and sell this "gem' that you have now so throughly restored; and when
you realize you've been had take a look at a Seeburg VL 200. Big
difference between balls and brains.
Old January 19th 09, 12:53 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
kreed

On Jan 18, 1:07*pm, armyaviation78
wrote:
with regards to my satellite 200 problem...thanks for all of the nsm
bashing, guys, but i found someone that had the exact same problem and
it is an easy fix. *i will have my nice jukebox, working and
everything. *i recently bought a nsm galaxy cd for $100 and it wasnt
working either. *everyone told me that i should throw it in a lake, but
one cold solder later and i have a great jukebox. *For all you Rowe/ AMI
lovers, i have one too and had problems with that. *had to get some new
parts that weren't available too easy, but got it fixed.

At least AMI parts arent that hard to come by.
I dont know where you would get NSM parts these days for similar age
machine.

While each has their own opinion, having operated now for 27 years, I
have good
grounds for my comments based on industry experience on juke boxes and
I stand by them.

I would suggest that to have as many other people advise you of their
opinion, if they were
wrong or being silly, there would have been others come up and correct
them. There wasnt.

Unfortunately its part of human nature to want to contradict people
and "learn the hard way"
and "prove others wrong" for some unknown reason.

*i guess the
moral of the story is that with any old jukebox you are going to have
to fix something sometime. *everyone that bashes NSM just doesnt have
the balls to work with a real jukebox. *thanks for the advice though. *

I dont waste my time, effort and money on unprofitable and unpopular
lost causes.
Its not about balls, its about running a business.

Old January 19th 09, 03:57 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Dave Beck

On Jan 19, 1:50*am, armyaviation78
wrote:
armyaviation78;604693 Wrote:

YEAH, I'M AN IDIOT!

i should clarify myself, its not that you need balls to take on the
challenge of a NSM jukebox, you have to be determined and welcome the
challenge. *anyone can work on a rowe or seeburg, but i like nsm
jukeboxes because everyone says it cant be done. *i dont care if nsm
jukeboxes arent worth a fortune for resale because i dont plan on
selling mine and i have yet to see a rowe or seeburg that looks as good
visually as a nsm!

--
armyaviation78

You're not just an idiot....but blind too !!!!!
Old January 19th 09, 09:28 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
indy-gus

On Jan 19, 12:50*am, armyaviation78
wrote:

i have yet to see a rowe or seeburg that looks as good
visually as a nsm!

Are you nucking futs? Well, one man's trash, blah, blah. I hope
you're not comparing this monster with late 50's seeburgs.

armyinfantry69 (aka: indy-gus)
Old January 20th 09, 04:51 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
kreed

On Jan 19, 4:50*pm, armyaviation78
wrote:
armyaviation78;604693 Wrote:

YEAH, I'M AN IDIOT!

i should clarify myself, its not that you need balls to take on the
challenge of a NSM jukebox, you have to be determined and welcome the
challenge. *anyone can work on a rowe or seeburg, but i like nsm
jukeboxes because everyone says it cant be done. *i dont care if nsm
jukeboxes arent worth a fortune for resale because i dont plan on
selling mine and

You will want to dump it at some point.

E i ha i have yet to see a rowe or seeburg that looks as good
visually as a nsm!

--
armyaviation78

Good god !

I bet your guide dog put up a hell of a fight then, when it saw the
thing !
Did you have to beat it off you with your white cane ?