FA: WWII German Army Camo Reversible Parka, Orig & Exc.

Old July 18th 04, 09:10 PM
fishnet531

Default FA: WWII German Army Camo Reversible Parka, Orig & Exc.

WWII German Army Camo Reversible Parka, Orig & Exc.

This WWII German Army Reversible Camo Parka is in excellent condition. The
Parka has an outside water pattern fall green/brown pattern and the
reversible inside has a white winter pattern. The parka has a 6-button front
with two pockets. There are two sets of buttons to the jacket (one set
matching the outside and the other set matching the white winter pattern).
The cuffs also have matching sets of buttons depending how the parka is
worn. There is a cloth waist strap to make the parka tighter against the
body. The parka has a hood (also 2-pattern). On each shoulder there are 2
flat-type buttons (both inside and outside), which I do not know the
significance to. They might be used for attaching shoulder straps or
equipment, but I really don't know. The parka is in excellent condition.
There are no tears and all buttons are present. There are a couple of
(snags) as if caught by a briar bush, but no tears. This is 100% original
and not messed with. I bought this from the WWII vet who snatched it himself
during the war. If you have any questions, please respond and I will answer
all.
To see pictures, please view at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI...tem=2258013405