A collecting forum. CollectingBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CollectingBanter forum » Collecting newsgroups » Juke Boxes
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Rockola Bubbler CD8 model, computer fault

Old April 17th 11, 04:30 PM

First recorded activity by CollectingBanter: Apr 2011
Default Rockola Bubbler CD8 model, computer fault

My Rockola CD8 model suddenly quit playing, now it is showing that the computer is faulted on the amplifier indicator light (it is Off) and the number 8. appears in the status window. I have checked all the fuses which are OK, plugged and unlplugged several times and manipulated the switches, (just in case) but to no avail. The door lights will come on when opened and the switch manipulated but that is all, no action from the player nor any readout on the play window. I would appreciate it if anyone could share any info on this, I'm a long way from a repairman and 3 staircases up.
Ads
Old May 9th 11, 05:35 PM

First recorded activity by CollectingBanter: Nov 2005

In the event you have not gotten it repaired, could you provide us with what color the covers are on the electronic assemblies?