Business "booming" for Dan Gibson sold 3 items 30 days ebay

Old September 10th 04, 06:57 PM
trippin28track

Default Business "booming" for Dan Gibson sold 3 items 30 days ebay

Dan Gibson of the Track Shack recently made the remark that his
business is "booming", while I should get a real job...something like
that...blah blah, woof woof he said...

So I decided to check Dan's recent ebay auctions. He sold (3) items
in the last 30 days.

Then I looked at my "sold" list- I sold (32) items sold in the last 30
days.

Now I agree there's a "difference", but Dan seems to have it the wrong
way around...(laughter...) I outsold him 10 to 1.

Dan, if that's "booming" on your part, you're idea of success must be
a rotted 1970 Toyota on the curb in the ghetto...

Check it yourself folks, 66fourdoor vs. dkgibson on the ebay search
for sellers

Feedback comparison- Dan's been on ebay for 7 years, I've been on ebay
3 years- yet I have 700+ feedbacks, he only has around 500+
feedbacks...

Again, Dan, you're WRONG !! It seems the word about YOU is getting
out...not me...besides, this is only my HOBBY ! (lol)

ta-ta !!
Old September 10th 04, 07:29 PM
winnard

"trippin28track" wrote in message
om...
Dan Gibson of the Track Shack recently made the remark that his
business is "booming", while I should get a real job...something like
that...blah blah, woof woof he said...

So I decided to check Dan's recent ebay auctions. He sold (3) items
in the last 30 days.

You know, the world doesn't revolve around Ebay. When the sun comes up in
your town, does it start with 'enter password'?

winnard