8-TRACK ALIGNMENT TAPES-REPLACEMENT DRIVE MOTORS-REPLACEMENT PADS-$10EACH

Old February 7th 08, 03:51 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default FAKE 8-TRACK ALIGNMENT TAPES-"WON'T FIT" REPLACEMENT DRIVE MOTORS-REPLACEMENT AQUARIUM FOAM-$100 EACH

On Thu, 7 Feb 2008 02:18:46 -0800 (PST), trippin-2-8-track
wrote:

you're the one that did time in the psche ward, remember ? snip

Really! Funny, no one around here seem to remember that "fact." Must
be another Charlie Nudo delusion.

poor, desperate, FIRED, unemployed, DeserTBob snip

Yeah...with more in the bank and in investments than you've ever seen
in your life. By the way, the word is "retired."

next we take your pension snip

You and who else? That rat in your shirt pocket?
Old February 7th 08, 03:52 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default 8-TRACK ALIGNMENT TAPES-REPLACEMENT DRIVE MOTORS-REPLACEMENT PADS-$10 EACH

On Thu, 7 Feb 2008 03:53:38 -0800 (PST), kayak144
wrote:

If either of you two found out today that you had terminal cancer,
would you still continue this nonsense or go find something more
important and meaningful to do? snip

Oh, I do, and if you'll notice, his posting count and eBay sales have
been sinking into the goo of Lake Bumler.

He's almost done.
Old February 8th 08, 12:12 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
William W Western[_2_]

Hey Noodles! You're going to be nominated (and seconded) as a USENET
KOOK! That'll look great in your resumé, won't it?

Trip will probably get hired in some TV-Asahi or Fox Network
reality show based on that nomination and pull down 500 K (or it's yen
equivalent) a year. That is just how crazy life is.

Old February 8th 08, 12:31 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
frschoonover

On Feb 7, 1:42*am, DeserTBoB wrote:

Excellent!

Hey Noodles! *You're going to be nominated (and seconded) as a USENET
KOOK! *That'll look great in your resumé, won't it?

Hey Desert Bob

I have an even better idea.Why not we give him "THE FIRST EVER" USENET
TURKEY CARCASS.

The turkey carcass is an idea that I got from a local journalist and
writer for a local newspaper named Frank Thomas Croisdale.He awards
this to celebrities and politicians who have either taken too much
room in the news media or who have made terrible mistakes.

Just an idea.

What do you think?Sincerely Frank R.Schoonover

Old February 8th 08, 12:40 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On Thu, 7 Feb 2008 16:31:24 -0800 (PST), frschoonover
wrote:

On Feb 7, 1:42*am, DeserTBoB wrote:

Excellent!

Hey Noodles! *You're going to be nominated (and seconded) as a USENET
KOOK! *That'll look great in your resumé, won't it?

Hey Desert Bob

I have an even better idea.Why not we give him "THE FIRST EVER" USENET
TURKEY CARCASS. snip

It would be great to send the Noodleses all our turkey carcasses every
T-giving and Xmas, too!

Great idea, Frank!
Old February 15th 08, 01:41 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
frschoonover

On Feb 7, 1:42*am, DeserTBoB wrote:

It would be great to send the Noodleses all our turkey carcasses every
T-giving and Xmas, too!

Great idea, Frank!

Hey Desert Bob

I am glad that you like the idea.By the way,one thing that I did
forget to mention was that those Turkey Carcasses were GOLDEN.But
again,I am glad that you like the idea and think that it is
appropriate.

One more thing before I close,I received word from Kate's Track Shack
that they received the shipment of 8-Tracks that I sent them to get
fixed up.Among them are the ones that I bought off of Charlie Nudo on
Ebay.I can hardly wait to receive them once they are fixed up.

Thanks Desert Bob for everything.Sincerely Frank R.Schoonover