Looking for coin

Old February 6th 05, 01:53 AM
Brian Oakley

Default Looking for coin

This may seem off topic to those of you that only collect coins used in
commerce, but I'm looking for two specific coins. The are Gibraltar coins,
1996, 1/25 crown gold , and 1/5 crown gold with Elvis Presley on the
reverse, KM 462 and 464 respectively. If anyone knows of where these may be
had, I would appreciate being pointed in that direction. Thanks!
Brian

Old February 6th 05, 02:26 AM
James Higby

"Brian Oakley" wrote in message
This may seem off topic to those of you that only collect coins used in
commerce, but I'm looking for two specific coins. The are Gibraltar coins,
1996, 1/25 crown gold , and 1/5 crown gold with Elvis Presley on the
reverse, KM 462 and 464 respectively. If anyone knows of where these may
be
had, I would appreciate being pointed in that direction. Thanks!
Brian

You might try Kent Froseth or David Harrison for those. They often deal in
such things, though I didn't see either listed in their last two WCN ads.
Are you a subscriber to World Coin News?

James

Old February 6th 05, 03:20 AM
James Higby

"Brian Oakley" wrote in message
No, but I can pick up a copy. Do you know if they have websites. Thanks
for
the help.
Brian

Harrison, no website, but
Froseth,
www.kmfroseth.com,

another dealer I just thought of is Joel Anderson,
www.joelscoins.com He
deals mostly in unusual modern world coins.

Good luck in your quest!

James

P.S. I highly recommend you subscribe to World Coin News.