Printing Photos HELP PLEASE

Old November 23rd 03, 04:45 AM
Pin Trader 5547

Default Printing Photos HELP PLEASE

Hi,

I just bought a stack of glossy photo paper. I'm wanting to print my own
pictures of the web and them send them to get autographed. I just need help
with web sites where you guys find your pictures, and then how do I re-size
them to 8x10?

Thank you so much for any help you can give.

Ricky
Old November 23rd 03, 01:36 PM
dahoov2

this depends... I hope you're understanding of PC's. You can go to
Keith's site (I forget the link) where he has resized them already
(cool thing he did for everyone). But if you want to do it yourself
you need to know a few things.

If you see a tiny jpg on the net and it was set to a low resolution,
you can't make an 8x10 out of it. Look at the properties of the
photos you ifind on the net. Anything lower than 150 respolution and
lover than a couple hundred KB will certain not even be worth trying.

You need to look for large files and the put them in Photoshop or a
like programe. So save them to your desktop or something... open
photoshop, open the item go to Image...Image Size...It will tell you
the resolution and size there. You can set it from the default, which
i think is pixels to inches. Then you'll see the true size of it.
You can change it from there (keep the restraints on). You can use
the crop for cutting a little off the height or width too if you end
up with someting slightly off. Better to do that usually than take
the constraints off.

That's the very basics, but you will have to play a lot before you
realize what sorts of things you can make into 8x10's.

Old November 23rd 03, 01:43 PM
Vaskenos

dahoov2 wrote:

this depends... I hope you're understanding of PC's. You can go to
Keith's site (I forget the link)

Keith's site is down .........
http://www.keithjakubowski.com/autographs/photos

--
Meilleures salutations/Best regards

Vaskenos©
Pour m'écrire, utilisez le lien suivant (protection anti-spam)
To write me, please use the following link (anti-spam protection)
http://cerbermail.com/?Pa6wIiCg2L

Old November 23rd 03, 07:09 PM
Marko Senli

Nope, Keith's site ain't down, just new url:
http://photos.keithjakubowski.com/

"Vaskenos" schreef in bericht

Old November 23rd 03, 08:23 PM
Keith A. Jakubowski

Vaskenos wrote:

dahoov2 wrote:

this depends... I hope you're understanding of PC's. You can go to
Keith's site (I forget the link)

Keith's site is down .........
http://www.keithjakubowski.com/autographs/photos

The URL changed a while ago: