PROOF: C****g Racist TURK gogu Idiot Calls others Racists!

Old December 14th 06, 02:33 AM posted to soc.culture.romanian,soc.culture.turkish,rec.collecting.coins,soc.culture.iranian,soc.culture.europe

Default PROOF: C****g Racist TURK gogu Idiot Calls others Racists!

gogu wrote:

? "Baba Bey" ?????? ??? ??????

Updated with links to the original messages
Racistic and obscene postings of the Greek Jew "Mhitsos"
sent via individual.net news server.
He says that he is a jewish Zionist who wants to kill all Christians and
Muslims.
See proofs below.

See the original of the above message he
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.c...647093eb?hl=en

LOL LOL LOL
Your "proof(s)" is no better than the toilet paper I am wiping you, uuups
sorry, I wanted to say "my a**";-)
Not only you are illiterate, not only you are DUMB, not only you can't
understand what you read in English, you are also distorting postings and
LYING like a genuine NAZI Turkish TROLL you are!
Pathetic, pathetic...

Now, shall we see *WHO* is the Jew hater here?!...
Maybe it's...*YOU* my dear fascist anti-Semite Baba Idiot?!
Let's see some of *YOUR* messages:
-----------------
From: "Baba Bey"
Newsgroups:
soc.culture.turkish,soc.culture.europe,soc.culture .british,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.brazil,soc.cu lture.argentina,soc.culture.mexican,soc.culture.ru ssian,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.asean
Subject: Jewish Games...
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 01:24:41 +0100

Q: Who is behind the racism, nationalism, hate and intolerance actions in
the world?
A: IMO the Jews

Q: Who profits most from racism, nationalism, hate and intolerance in the
world?
A: IMO the Jews

Q: Who makes profit from crisis and wars in the world?
A: IMO the Jews

Q: Who creates the crisis and the wars in the world?
A: IMO the Jews

Q: Who is not interessted in peace on earth?
A: IMO the Jews
---------------

Now it's obvious to everyone that the TURKISH trash Baba Idiot is the NAZI,
the RACIST and the JEW HATER!

PWN!
PWN!
PWN!
PWN!
PWN!

This is his profile containing all his messages:
http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...ZhN98BFg&hl=en

This is his news provider: http://news.individual.net/
These are the rules of individual.net:
http://news.individual.net/rules.php
http://news.individual.net/faq.php#5.5
Abuse Reporting adress of individual.net:

Yawn...
Are all NAZI Turks the same DUMB and boring like you?!...
Your (in)famous NAZI Turkish HYPOCRISY has no limits, you little coward
worm;-)

1)
#From: Mhitsos**
#Newsgroups:
soc.culture.british,soc.culture.german,soc.culture .israel,soc.culture.lebanon,soc.culture.palestine
#Subject: Slaughter in Qana
#Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 16:55:48 +0300
# You have to kill him first together with all the other muslims.
# After that the Christians.
# Long live Zion!

LOL LOL LOL LOL
How DUMB a NAZI Turk like you can be?;-)

That was an IRONIC answer to YOUR buddy Seanie the Turkish TROLL;-)
Other than that, you should explain how Mhtsos can be a...Jewish Zionist
since Henry Hooray is attacking him with the accusation he is
an...anti-Semite and a...Holocaust denier!:-)))
I see a confused Turkish mind here and a try to defame, LIE as a fascist
Turk and calumniate!
Well, this is expected from a NAZI Turk and PROVEN LIAR like Baba Idiot;-)

...there are more...

LOL LOL LOL
Indeed, give us a good laugh, make more an a** out of you;-))))))))))))))))

--

E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure
in codesto reame debban risolversi tutte con grandi

Coins, travels and mo
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/golanule/my_photos
http://gogu.enosi.org/index.html

ALL THIS NASTY CROSS POSTED GOGU SPAM TO BE RETURNED TO HIS HOME
NEWSGROUP WHERE HIS SUPPORTERS HANG OUT

rec.collecting.coins

THANK YOU

CROSS-POSTING SPAMMER GOGU LIKES ALL HIS TROLL POSTS TO END UP BACK IN
HIS HOME NEWSGROUP

REC.COLLECTING.COINS

NEVER FORGET that you are my PWNling little Costica

http://www.seanie.eu

PWNage