Rockola 1454 selector repair

Old July 28th 03, 02:07 PM
Kirk

Default Rockola 1454 selector repair

Does anyone have info or pictures of a device to reassemble the
selector pin bank on a Rockola 1454? I also need to
dissasemble/reassemble the gripper mechanism for cleaning and
repainting, any hints about that?
Thanks
Kirk
Old April 19th 10, 05:40 PM
Michel Malicheff Michel Malicheff is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
Does anyone have info or pictures of a device to reassemble the
selector pin bank on a Rockola 1454? I also need to
dissasemble/reassemble the gripper mechanism for cleaning and
repainting, any hints about that?
Thanks
Kirk
Hi Kirk,
I think I can help you as I dismantled a 1485 / 200 selections recently.
If you are still interrested we can have some fun, because it is not that easy.
But if you dismantle, and like to do it ONLY ONCE follow some instructions.
See you later....
Michel (Belgium)