AMI E-120

Old March 28th 11, 12:33 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
em pinball

Default AMI E-120

I finally got my selection pins all working and for the most part its
all playing pretty good. just have to make some adjustments on the
record transfering process, clean it all up and she should be ready to
rock n roll once i get my 60s records in it. once i got that print to
show where all my plugs went it finally started working. i did find
each bank did have one 5 prong plug that apparently goes in the no 3/9
hole. i had once bank that had 8/9 number tags still on the wires so
it went pretty fast. the other bank had 4 tags on it . the biggest
problem was there is two 5 prong plugs that go into the number 3 and 9
hole. extra prong i think is probably the ground plug. once i figured
that out then it was all okay. did have one bar that was stuck some
what but after awhile i got all of them working. so thanks for the
help you all provided. you all have a nice day. norm. PS-Still
looking for some project ami jukes.

FS: AMI J-120 & AMI K-200 at Allentown Pa Vintage Pinballs Juke Boxes 1 May 6th 07 11:35 PM
F.S. ami g 120 [email protected] Juke Boxes 0 May 26th 06 05:58 AM
FS- AMI F-120 Chris Frame Juke Boxes 1 September 18th 05 03:42 AM
AMI G-120 EM PINBALL Juke Boxes 0 November 28th 04 02:33 PM
AMI G-120 Value? grump Juke Boxes 0 October 16th 03 01:14 PM