Romania queries.

Old December 18th 09, 11:47 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rodney

Default Romania queries.

May I have the Stanley Gibbons catalogue num for this one please?
(Any advance on a CV of 1s9d ?)
http://cjoint.com/data/msnJzbWAKZ.htm

This one is not in my catalogue, I presume from a minisheet
if so, catalogue number please.
http://cjoint.com/data/msnLPqX5GL.htm

A common set of King Ferdinand 60th birthday
low CV
I have 4 mint sets, and they all miss the 6 Lei value?
any (known) agenda there?
http://cjoint.com/data/msnOfX7Qrm.htm

Just on the odd chance someone may recognise these two odd
aux markings / cancels.
1= rectangled ?SEMENT ?
2. non date cancel but appears to have the arms in the middle of the CDS?
http://cjoint.com/data/msnRDg1eNa.htm

Thanks

Old December 18th 09, 04:10 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Tony Clayton[_2_]

In a recent message "rodney" pookiethai@NOSPAM iprimus.com.au wrote:

May I have the Stanley Gibbons catalogue num for this one please?
(Any advance on a CV of 1s9d ?)
http://cjoint.com/data/msnJzbWAKZ.htm

Not in my Simplified.

3s6d in my 1970 Europe SG catalogue as MSC424, but that WILL have changed

This one is not in my catalogue, I presume from a minisheet
if so, catalogue number please.
http://cjoint.com/data/msnLPqX5GL.htm

Not from mini-sheet. SG2723

A common set of King Ferdinand 60th birthday
low CV
I have 4 mint sets, and they all miss the 6 Lei value?
any (known) agenda there?
http://cjoint.com/data/msnOfX7Qrm.htm

Not that I know of...

Just on the odd chance someone may recognise these two odd
aux markings / cancels.
1= rectangled ?SEMENT ?

No idea

2. non date cancel but appears to have the arms in the middle of the CDS?

Fiscal use?

--
Tony Clayton
Coins of the UK :
Old December 18th 09, 08:00 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Steve Clark

In article ,
Tony Clayton wrote:
In a recent message "rodney" pookiethai@NOSPAM iprimus.com.au wrote:

May I have the Stanley Gibbons catalogue num for this one please?
(Any advance on a CV of 1s9d ?)
http://cjoint.com/data/msnJzbWAKZ.htm

Not in my Simplified.

3s6d in my 1970 Europe SG catalogue as MSC424, but that WILL have changed

My part 3 has it as MS2039. Cat £4.00 in 1998.

--
Steve Clark

using a 129Mb SA 6.14 RiscPC}
Old December 19th 09, 12:50 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rodney

Ooops wrong place.
disregard.

"rodney" pookiethai@NOSPAM iprimus.com.au wrote in message ...
Dear Madam researcher
thanks (as usual)
Can you seperate these two then?
http://cjoint.com:80/data/mtcFnRYEkZ.htm

Old December 19th 09, 01:53 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rodney

Thanks Tony,Chris
that was a sneaky one, a set with mixed stamp design formats as well.

-1 degrees!
I cannot even get my icecream to go hard in the freezer
today 36 degrees a or near to it.

The LHS one is SG2890 from a set of 30-Oct-1961 inscribed either
MELBOURNE 1956 or ROMA 1960. Minimal CV.
Chris
From a London that is freezing us at -1 degrees.

Old December 19th 09, 04:32 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Tony Vella

Blair and I are enjoying beautiful -16C weather today here in Ottawa.
However, the balmy temperatures are not supposed to last, it will be getting
cold later in the week. 36 degrees! Ice cream! Humbug!
--
Tony Vella
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada -- http://www.amedialuz.ca/

"rodney" pookiethai@NOSPAM iprimus.com.au wrote in message
Thanks Tony,Chris
that was a sneaky one, a set with mixed stamp design formats as well.

-1 degrees!
I cannot even get my icecream to go hard in the freezer
today 36 degrees a or near to it.

The LHS one is SG2890 from a set of 30-Oct-1961 inscribed either
MELBOURNE 1956 or ROMA 1960. Minimal CV.
Chris
From a London that is freezing us at -1 degrees.

Old December 20th 09, 03:44 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rodney

"Tony Vella"
Blair and I are enjoying beautiful -16C weather today here in Ottawa. However, the balmy temperatures are not
supposed to last, it will be getting cold later in the week. 36 degrees! Ice cream! Humbug!
Tony Vella

There's always a downside Tony,
You have to put a mitten on the steering wheel to hold it after being in the sun,
your stamps curl in a flash second, flowers wilt, you wilt,
skin cancer, scalding water in the cold water tap,
The one good thing is that one can donate one's pyjamas to the poor.

Old December 20th 09, 04:13 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Rodney

I may add, "Lucky Girl" and "Net Net" the local South Australian Pandemoniums
have in their 8 million dollar enclosure, refrigerated rocks to play on
due to our strong summers.
I guess it is OK now, to feature Pandas on Aussie stamps.

Giant Panda on Russia Centenary Moscow Zoo
http://cjoint.com/data/muglm75rp8.htm

"Tony Vella"

Old December 20th 09, 07:26 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Ryan Davenport

Tony Vella wrote:
Blair and I are enjoying beautiful -16C weather today here in Ottawa.
However, the balmy temperatures are not supposed to last, it will be
getting cold later in the week. 36 degrees! Ice cream! Humbug!

Our Alberta weather travelled over to Ottawa and warmed up in the
process. Have a look at Edmonton's stats from one day last week - low
temperature of -46° C, wind chill of -58° C! I don't think our Edmonton
stamp burner guy can even operate at that temperature.

http://tinyurl.com/ye2gn7j

Calgary, where I live, was able to boast a high of -26° C on that day.

Ryan