Akai CR-80T Rare?

Old November 13th 07, 12:01 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Oodles Of Noodles

Default Akai CR-80T Rare?

On Nov 12, 4:49 pm, "trippin-2-8-trak" wrote:
trackin'- don't listen to anything DeserTBob tells you- if you check
8trackheaven group, you'll find he was booted, then he went back in and
removed all his posts like a little baby- wherever somone disagreed with
him- he can't take it when someone contradicts his false information- check
this thread, you'll see where he was put in his place fast- then he
disappeared

Hey Charlie, why are you banned from 8trackheaven?

Old November 14th 07, 03:58 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
frschoonover

On Nov 12, 7:01 pm, Oodles Of Noodles
wrote:

Hey Charlie, why are you banned from 8trackheaven?

Ricky

I will answer this since Nudo is afraid to answer this himself.

The reason why Charlie Nudo is banned from the 8TrackHeaven Google
forum was that he was causing trouble in that forum in the same manner
that he is doing so at this moment in this forum.Malcolm Riviera is a
"Take No Bull****" kind of guy and he doesn't like Nudo due to him
making trouble in that forum.He also tried to shove his political
agenda in there and Malcolm does not allow anything political in his
forum.Plus,he also was being a hard case and even sending threatening
e-mails to other members in the forum.As a result of that,Malcolm
Riviera banned him from 8TrackHeaven.

Not only that,I also got banned because of him because Malcolm thought
that I was Charlei Nudo posing as a sock puppet.But after I sent
Malcolm numerous e-mails and with some help from another fellow member
in the forum,I was reinstated back.I am still a member of that forum.I
do post there whenever I can.

I hope that this answers your question.Thanks for asking.Sincerely
Frank R.Schoonover

Old November 14th 07, 04:13 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
frschoonover

On Nov 12, 4:49 pm, "trippin-2-8-trak" wrote:

trackin'- don't listen to anything DeserTBob tells you- if you check
8trackheaven group, you'll find he was booted, then he went back in and
removed all his posts like a little baby- wherever somone disagreed with
him- he can't take it when someone contradicts his false information- check
this thread, you'll see where he was put in his place fast- then he
disappeared

Hey Charlie

You just described yourself up above.You're the one who was banned
from 8TrackHeaven.Desert Bob left on his own accord.Malcolm Riviera
told me so when I asked him for the truth recently.He told me the
exact same thing that I am typing here.You're the one deleting posts
like a big crybaby wherever and whenever someone disagreed with
you.YOU are the one who can't take it when someone contradicts and/or
disagrees with your agenda.The only reason why you're putting Desert
Bob in all the **** that you caused is because you're obsessed with
him and even with Ricky.Plus,you know that you yourself are to blame
for the **** that you cause but you enjoy pointing the finger at other
people because you're arrogant and you want to avoid facing the music
for the **** that you cause because it always comes back to haunt you
and you try to run away from it.

Charlie,please take my heartfelt advice.You Better Quit While You're
Ahead.If you don't,you might regret it later.Take my word for it.Frank
R.Schoonover

Old November 17th 07, 07:56 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
imtheman

Default Charlie(Noodles)Nudo Is Speechless Because He Can't Handle TheTruth About Himself!

Hey Noodles

Looks like you are showing that you can't handle the truth about
yourself.It's typical.Plus,with what I just read here regarding the
comments that Frank left by answering Ricky's question and your
utterly pointless obsession with Desert Bob.This just shows that you
are a classic example of a person who simply can't handle the truth
about himself and likes to point fingers at other people when he
causes **** which later comes back to haunt him when the truth about
himself is pointed out.

Plus,with what I read what Frank said to you,you are still feeling
that BIG BITE of losing Frank as one of your best customers and as
stated,you can't handle it.But Noodles,when are you going to realize
that you will always reap what you sow.With the trouble that you have
been causing in this forum,you are only reaping trouble and ****
because you caused the trouble and the **** that you're reaping and
being made to eat is your own stinky ****.

I also have to agree with Frank's comments on you.You are arrogant.I
also want to add that you're a big JACKASS,even though that is putting
it mildly because I know that everyone else in here have worse things
to say about you.

Noodles,why don't you take Frank's advice and quit while you're
ahead.Plus,do us all in here a favor by crawling back under the rock
you came from and stay there.The more you continue this senseless
ranting and raving the more **** that you are going to reap as a
result.You also need to stop obsessing over other people in here in
the forum because your obsessions are going to lead to trouble for you
in the long run.

Obsessions Lead To Nowhere.They Only Make People Fanatical Later Due
To Their Fears.

Also,as Stephen King said last night on Nightline:

Fear Also Makes People Do Bad Things.

Need I Say More?