Seeburg 100 C Pin Bank Question.

Old August 5th 03, 06:49 AM
Bernie

Default Seeburg 100 C Pin Bank Question.

Well, I went through my pin bank tonight, which wasn't as bad as
everyone made it out to be. It's just time consuming. Not that hard.
What I was getting was intermittent selections. I had some that worked
constantly everytime and some that would work every now and then. I
now I have one burnt out solenoid A1. So that will be replaced. One
problem that I had was that the pin would move but would not start the
play sequence. When I opened it up, well you could guess that the
contacts were black. They cleaned up nice. So that problem with the
starting is gone, but I still have some pins that refuse to move. Now,
I didn't get to clean the contacts on the selector yet. That's
tomorrow. But does it work this way. If a letter or a number works for
one selection, wouldn't it work for all of them? I read in the manual
really quickly that on the credit unit that there is a relay that has
to do with the selection pulse and in the troubleshooting guild
mentioned something about this relay too. The other thing is that I
think I hear the solenoid for the pin click. Could be wrong. But I'm
wondering if it's too short of a pulse to contact that solenoid. I
could also imagine that the trouble could also be in the jones plug
too. Any thoughts?