Userper Obama steals baby from patriot parents

Old November 20th 10, 05:02 PM posted to alt.politics.democrats,rec.collecting.coins,alt.politics.bush
Frantisek Baltiska

Default Userper Obama steals baby from patriot parents

Sounds like a person upset that America has a negro president

"GySgt Bob Pinkstaff" wrote in message
You don't vote a communist government out, got that? I repeat, you don't
vote a communist government out! The buzz words are "You don't vote a
communist government out!!!" In fact, with a communist government in
place, you don't get to vote!!!
BE ADVISED, I will fight to the death to help ensure that the U.S.
Constitution remains the law of the land of the United States of America!
I will fight to the death to help ensure that the freedoms and way of life
that so many of us have fought and died for are maintained! This is my
promise to Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior and, those great American
heroes who gave their all so that we could enjoy the good life, the
freedoms and way of life that we American citizens had before this EVIL
Muslim communist USURPER, barack hussein obama and his evil wife Michelle
obama, crawled out of their snake holes! This is my promise to the EVIL
Muslim COMMUNIST PARASITE, USURPER, ILLEGAL INVADER, barack hussein obama,
his EVIL WIFE Michelle obama and all of his, barack hussein obama's EVIL
HENCHMEN, WASHINGTON D.C. MAFIA AND TRAITOROUS FOLLOWERS!!

THIS IS MY STATEMENT, I APPROVE OF THIS STATEMENT AND I'M STICKIN TO IT,
SO HELP ME GOD!!

Old November 20th 10, 05:36 PM posted to alt.politics.democrats,rec.collecting.coins,alt.politics.bush
Wade

This might sound crazy to you because I don't know what your spiritual roots
are but a lot of what Obama has been doing has not only done what you
suggest above but also prepared America for survival post-rapture of The
Church.
1. Place pagans in high offices and courts.
2. Lessen dependence on self-sufficiency, free market forces and more on
govt. programs.
3. Increase pagan and homosexual emphasis in all areas of society especially
the armed forces by 'embracing diversity' to the fullest extent possible
without being noticed.
4. Debase the Jewish state and embrace relationships with foreign
dictatorships.
5. Population control not from a moral base but from a cold basis of
survival ie. abortion, euthenasia, a system of denying medicine to
undesireable cases. Survival of the Correct not survival of the fittest.

Obama does not know this but one day all nations will be judged by God and
Christians and some Jews will rule with authority over the nations.
See Revelation 2:25-27 and also Psalm 2 is encouraging.

http://www.impeachobamacampaign.com