WTB: Cheerios 2000 Sacagawea $

Old April 20th 05, 07:14 AM
Paul

Default WTB: Cheerios 2000 Sacagawea $

Anyone have a 2000 Sac$ in Cheerios millenium packaging and willing to part
with it? send me an email to .
Thanks!

Old April 20th 05, 07:27 AM
Vector

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 01:14:26 -0500, "Paul"
said:

Anyone have a 2000 Sac$ in Cheerios millenium packaging and willing to part
with it? send me an email to .
Thanks!

Wow, I didn't know they did a Sacagawea. I'm not a cereal person, but
in 2000 bought a box just for the carded 2000 Cent. Likely one of my
most ill advised purchases ever, haha. Want a Cheerios carded 2000
Cent? g
Old April 20th 05, 07:53 AM
CaptainDave

Paul wrote:
Anyone have a 2000 Sac$ in Cheerios millenium packaging and willing
to part with it? send me an email to .
Thanks!

I've been looking for one of those for about two years now and have yet to
even see one so far, let alone afford (I have no idea what they might go for
but considering the apparent rarity...). Good Luck.

-Dave

Old April 20th 05, 02:06 PM
Anita

said:

Anyone have a 2000 Sac$ in Cheerios millenium packaging and willing to part
with it? send me an email to .
Thanks!

Wow, I didn't know they did a Sacagawea. I'm not a cereal person, but
in 2000 bought a box just for the carded 2000 Cent. Likely one of my
most ill advised purchases ever, haha. Want a Cheerios carded 2000
Cent? g

I have one of the first-strike Cheerios cents, too. The strike is very
weak -- surprising for a first strike.

Anita
Old April 20th 05, 02:47 PM
Edward McGrath

I have the common 2000 Cheerios cent it has a finger print on it. I
guess who ever has one of those Cheerio cents with out a finger print on
the coin has something very rare. It kind of makes me a little qweezy
thinking about that strangers bare hand reaching through the box of
cheerios to put that coin on the bottom of the box : )

Old April 20th 05, 03:00 PM
Bob Flaminio

Vector wrote:
Wow, I didn't know they did a Sacagawea. I'm not a cereal person, but
in 2000 bought a box just for the carded 2000 Cent. Likely one of my
most ill advised purchases ever, haha. Want a Cheerios carded 2000
Cent? g

I sold mine on eBay about a year ago. Got about $5.00 for it --
basically the cost of the cereal. But since I have kids, and kids
practically inhale Cheerios, it was a good investment for me.

--
Bob

Old April 22nd 05, 09:16 PM
Scott Reynolds

What is the value of these things anyway? I've been watching eBay off
and on for about a year now and I haven't seen a single Cheerios Dollar
offered for sale at all!

BTW, this one is mine:

http://www.mscottreynolds.com/images/CheeriosFront.png
http://www.mscottreynolds.com/images/CheeriosBack.png

Scott

Old April 23rd 05, 01:49 AM
Scott Reynolds

Would it be better to have the Cheerios dollar slabbed or left in its
original card?

Scott

Edwin Johnston wrote:
Vector wrote:

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 00:53:44 -0600, "CaptainDave"
said:

Paul wrote:

Anyone have a 2000 Sac$ in Cheerios millenium packaging and willing
to part with it? send me an email to .
Thanks!

I've been looking for one of those for about two years now and have
yet to even see one so far, let alone afford (I have no idea what
they might go for but considering the apparent rarity...). Good Luck.

-Dave

Question: Is it blister packed like the 2000 Cheerios Cent, and
therefore much more valuable than an ordinary 2000 Sac Dollar? I
confess my ignorance openly on this issue. And, why isn't my Cheerios
Cent worthy? g

http://home.earthlink.net/~smalldoll...ar/page25.html