best place to buy quality pens as gifts?

Old December 15th 04, 01:49 AM
CRGILL

Default best place to buy quality pens as gifts?

I'm looking to buy 6 to 8 quality pens as gifts for co-workers, hopefully
something a bit different from the the usual Monte Blancs, so maybe something
from Caran d'Ache, Montegrappa, Omas, and want good follow on service in case
something goes wrong with any of them, as well as competitive pricing.

I've done a bit of googling to check out sources, and have found so far Joon,
Fountain Pen Hospital, Bittner, Worldlux and Paradise pens. All seem to offer
similar discounts & claim to have good service, so I wondered if this group had
any preferences based on past experience.

Thanks in advance for your inputs.

Chris
Old December 15th 04, 04:50 AM

Among many others check out Swisher Pens (www.swisher.com, then "Online
Shopping") for good prices and great service. Always prompt replies to
my e-mails.

Also Oscar Braun Pens (www.oscarbraunpens.com, then call them to talk
to a real, and nice, person) for the best prices.

I have no connection with the above except spending more money there
than I ought.

Old December 15th 04, 08:02 AM
Manfred

have a look in :
http://specialpens.com

best fantastic looking pens on that site

Old December 16th 04, 05:02 PM
Chuck Swisher

Among many others check out Swisher Pens (
www.swisher.com, then "Online
Shopping") for good prices and great service. Always prompt replies to
my e-mails.

Thanks for referral, but our web site is www.swisherpens.com (swisher.com is
the cigar web site ;-).

Best wishes,

Chuck Swisher -

Swisher Pens, Inc. -
www.swisherpens.com

Tele: (757) 471-7445, TF: 1-888-340-7367, Fax: (757) 925-2787

Old December 16th 04, 08:03 PM
CRGILL

Ah yes, I went to the cigar web site & thought someone was making gentle fun of
me, but it made me smile :^)

Thanks for all the inputs, both direct and through this group. I've decided to
try Bittner first as they are reasonably local to me, and I will be driving
down to their store this afternoon to see if I can get what I want at the price
I want to pay.

Thanks again, Chris