Batson D. Belfry the Toilet

Old February 14th 13, 04:07 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jason Burke[_2_]

Default Drago admits he is another faggot too, or can't use English correctly,or both.

On 2/12/2013 9:20 PM, oly wrote:
On Tuesday, February 12, 2013 10:54:21 PM UTC-6, Batson D. Belfry wrote:
"oly" wrote in message ... On Tuesday, February 12, 2013 8:49:20 PM UTC-6, Jason Burke wrote: On 2/12/2013 3:56 PM, oly wrote: On Tuesday, February 12, 2013 5:40:15 PM UTC-6, Jason Burke wrote: On 2/12/2013 7:45 AM, oly wrote: On Thursday, February 7, 2013 9:48:14 AM UTC-6, Drago the Wolf wrote: So far our faggot fellow, Bats N. Belfry has admitted to fellating cats & dogs, licking a cat's anus, eating cat turds and wanting to serve as a toilet for members of this group. I think the lad could use some professional counseling and to be put in a straight jackey and given an enema. You realize that by the way you worded that last night, you stated that you are a faggot too. And I think Jason may have bought in too, as he made no objection to being a "fellow faggot". Unbelievable. And I am not one of your "fellows". oly "Our" being a colloquial usage, dip****. Now wh

y don't you go hang out with Bobbie? Maybe you'll dream up a multiple suicide. Do the world a favor. Sounds like a collective "our" or a self-admission in my understanding of the language. And significantly, you hardly deny it, old round-mouth!!! oly You're a sad little boy, ain't'cha, Oly? Why should I bother wasting my time denying something from a turd like you? About the only good thing I can say about you, Oly-boy, is that you do help the world's carbon dioxide supply. Not gonna let you psychoanalize me, little round-mouth. Go analize Drago. Jason "Blow Job" Burke is trying to hook up a 3-way with Drago the Turd Eater and the equally dimwitted sgt23. But first he has to cure that case of Norwegian scabies he caught from a pre-op transsexual orangutan.

Now BnB, why would Jason wait??? Neither Little Roundmouth nor Sargetard nor Drago the Dawg-**** would recognize Norwegian scabies, even a virulent case!!! (Norwegian diseases are pointed out to us Swedes at a very young age, so that we take all appropriate avoidance measures.)

oly

Gosh, Oly. I guess intelligence is one disease you never caught.

Old February 14th 13, 04:10 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jason Burke[_2_]

On 2/12/2013 7:46 PM, oly wrote:
[...]

Say Oly! Why don't you and Bobbie get together for some fun? Oh, wait. I
think his dick was a casualty of that suicide attempt.

But you'd probably like his fist, at least. Assuming he has the
neuromuscular control, of course. I'm sure YOU do on that side.

Old February 14th 13, 06:11 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
oly

On Thursday, February 14, 2013 10:10:30 AM UTC-6, Jason Burke wrote:
On 2/12/2013 7:46 PM, oly wrote: On Tuesday, February 12, 2013 8:49:20 PM UTC-6, Jason Burke wrote: On 2/12/2013 3:56 PM, oly wrote: On Tuesday, February 12, 2013 5:40:15 PM UTC-6, Jason Burke wrote: On 2/12/2013 7:45 AM, oly wrote: On Thursday, February 7, 2013 9:48:14 AM UTC-6, Drago the Wolf wrote: So far our faggot fellow, Bats N. Belfry has admitted to fellating cats & dogs, licking a cat's anus, eating cat turds and wanting to serve as a toilet for members of this group. I think the lad could use some professional counseling and to be put in a straight jackey and given an enema. You realize that by the way you worded that last night, you stated that you are a faggot too. And I think Jason may have bought in too, as he made no objection to being a "fellow faggot". Unbelievable. And I am not one of your "fellows". oly "Our" being a colloquial usage, dip****. Now why don't you go hang out with Bobbie? Maybe you'll dream up a multiple suicide. Do the world a favor. Sounds like a collective "our" or a self-admission in my understanding of the la nguage. And significantly, you hardly deny it, old round-mouth!!! oly You're a sad little boy, ain't'cha, Oly? Why should I bother wasting my time denying something from a turd like you? About the only good thing I can say about you, Oly-boy, is that you do help the world's carbon dioxide supply. Not gonna let you psychoanalize me, little round-mouth. Go analize Drago. oly Say Oly! Why don't you and Bobbie get together for some fun? Oh, wait. I think his dick was a casualty of that suicide attempt. But you'd probably like his fist, at least. Assuming he has the neuromuscular control, of course. I'm sure YOU do on that side.

I be happy to buy Batson a couple of good stiff drinks if we lived in the same part of the country and could hit the same coin show(s); my motto has always been "if you can't say anything good about anybody, come sit next to me".

We probably wouldn't even talk about you, little Roundmouth - there have been so many other more memorable RCC characters.

oly
Old February 14th 13, 08:30 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Chris P. Bacon

"oly" wrote in message

[...]

"Turd Burglar" Burke longs to be the communal urinal for RCC.

Old February 14th 13, 08:46 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
oly

On Thursday, February 14, 2013 2:30:55 PM UTC-6, Chris P. Bacon wrote:
"oly" wrote in message ... On Thursday, February 14, 2013 10:10:30 AM UTC-6, Jason Burke wrote: On 2/12/2013 7:46 PM, oly wrote: On Tuesday, February 12, 2013 8:49:20 PM UTC-6, Jason Burke wrote: On 2/12/2013 3:56 PM, oly wrote: On Tuesday, February 12, 2013 5:40:15 PM UTC-6, Jason Burke wrote: On 2/12/2013 7:45 AM, oly wrote: On Thursday, February 7, 2013 9:48:14 AM UTC-6, Drago the Wolf wrote: So far our faggot fellow, Bats N. Belfry has admitted to fellating cats & dogs, licking a cat's anus, eating cat turds and wanting to serve as a toilet for members of this group. I think the lad could use some professional counseling and to be put in a straight jackey and given an enema. You realize that by the way you worded that last night, you stated that you are a faggot too. And I think Jason may have bought in too, as he made no objection to being a "fellow faggot".. Unbelievable. And I am not one of your "fellows". oly "Our" being a colloquial usage, dip****. Now why don't you go hang out with Bobbie? Maybe you'll dream up a multiple suicide. Do the world a favor. Sounds like a collective "our" or a self-admission in my understanding of the la nguage. And significantly, you hardly deny it, old round-mouth!!! oly You're a sad little boy, ain't'cha, Oly? Why should I bother wasting my time denying something from a turd like you? About the only good thing I can say about you, Oly-boy, is that you do help the world's carbon dioxide supply. Not gonna let you psychoanalize me, little round-mouth. Go analize Drago. oly Say Oly! Why don't you and Bobbie get together for some fun? Oh, wait. I think his dick was a casualty of that suicide attempt. But you'd probably like his fist, at least. Assuming he has the neuromuscular control, of course. I'm sure YOU do on that side. I be happy to buy Batson a couple of good stiff drinks if we lived in the same part of the country and could hit the same coin show(s); my motto has always been "if you can't say anything good about anybody, come sit next to me". We probably wouldn't even talk about you, little Roundmouth - there have been so many other more memorable RCC characters. ================================================== ================ "Turd Burglar" Burke longs to be the communal urinal for RCC.

It's un-American not to like Chris P. Bacon!!!

Dogs like Chris P. Bacon. I'd guess Drago get lots of bacon, at least indirectly!!!

oly
Old February 17th 13, 11:46 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jason Burke[_2_]

On 2/14/2013 10:11 AM, oly wrote:
[...]

Aw oly, you wittlw boy.
bobbie wouldn't want to sit down and have a beer with you.
He'd probably try to talk you into a mutual suicide pact.
And the problem with that would be???

Old February 18th 13, 04:00 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
oly

On Feb 17, 5:46*pm, Jason Burke wrote:
On 2/14/2013 10:11 AM, oly wrote: On Thursday, February 14, 2013 10:10:30 AM UTC-6, Jason Burke wrote:
[...]

Why would anybody consider suicide until after the beers??? Not even
you would do that, little roundmouth (well maybe a faggot like you
would, we can only hope...)???

oly

Old February 27th 13, 06:56 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jason Burke[_2_]

On 2/17/2013 8:00 PM, oly wrote:
[...]

Sorry, asswipe.

You and booby commit to a mutual suicide pac yet?