informantion

Old September 18th 04, 02:15 AM
Barb

Default informantion

For those of you who bought unsigned photos from Autograph World....they
are no longer selling them. Several of us went to place and order and
were told from now on they will only be selling autographs...
Bummer...they had great unsigned photos....

Old September 20th 04, 02:51 AM
Bcoton

I just ordered a picture from The Movie Poster Shop- it was listed as in stock
so I didn't think anything about it.

After three weeks (I mean even movie market doesn't take that long) I emailed
the shop and asked if they knew when the item was shipping and if it wasn't
ready immediately than to please cancel the order. I got a response directing
me to the website (which said orders were at least four-six weeks since every
item was printed on demand as a special order!) and noting that refunds were
only offered if you called (and not due to shipping concerns since those were
listed- in an extra link- on the website). I emailed them back asking to be
notified when the item would ship. I was assured they would but lo and behold
two weeks later the item shows up- no notice. And it was a bit bent- they
didn't even pack it well!

It is truly my fault for not having read the fine print. They had some pics I
haven't seen for sale elsewhere. But I wanted to let others know before they
consider buying. I did get the product but about five weeks after I put an
order through, which can be an eternity if you are a collector
Old September 20th 04, 02:30 PM
dahoov2

Thanks for letting us know. I am at three month next weekend with a
bedding set I ordered for my guest room. They were kind and kept
emailing and calling added another couple days to another couple
weeks, but that's RIDICULOUS! And yeah, when you want to hurry and
get something out or done, it does seem like an eternity. 5 weeks for
a poster is nuts.

www.starwarsautographcollecting.com
http://dahoov2.topcities.com