HELP! Seeburg USC2 Problem

Old September 16th 04, 01:26 AM
DJ

Default HELP! Seeburg USC2 Problem

Hi. When I selected a record it played the record and now it won't eject the
record or let me select another one.
Any thoughts on what to do next?

Thanks in advance.

DJ

Seeburg USC2

Old September 16th 04, 05:08 PM
Rob

Hi. For starters, make sure your mechanism (clutch especially) is
"well oiled" and lubricated. If you don't have a manual for the
jukebox, one can be obtained from Victory Glass, or other jukebox
parts distributors. If the oiling doesn't help alleviate the problem,
check for an electronic problem with the trip circuit. I've
encountered many of this type of problems, and with few/rare
exceptions, it's usually a lubrication problem from many years of lack
of "maintenance". Rob

Old September 17th 04, 12:55 AM
DJ

Thanks.