Rockola Max 477 TURNTABLE NOT ROTATING!

Old May 28th 10, 10:11 PM
stevee stevee is offline
Junior Member

Location: Glasgow Scotland
Default Rockola Max 477 TURNTABLE NOT ROTATING!

Hi,

I wonder if any one can help me get my 477 Rockola Max Turntable running?

The machine selects, picks up the record, puts the record on to the turntable and that's it!. I have changed the motor as i thought that this might be the problem, Checked the wires and fuses etc, But still no joy!!

I would be greatful for any ideas as to what the problem could be..

Thanks in advance

Stevee
Old May 29th 10, 05:30 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
John Robertson

stevee wrote:
Hi,

I wonder if any one can help me get my 477 Rockola Max Turntable
running?

The machine selects, picks up the record, puts the record on to the
turntable and that's it!. I have changed the motor as i thought that
this might be the problem, Checked the wires and fuses etc, But still
no joy!!

I would be greatful for any ideas as to what the problem could be..

Thanks in advance

Stevee

If you have a manual (always a good idea!!) it will show you the
microswitch on the cams that turns the turntable motor on and off.
Alternatively (not having a schematic I'm guessing here) there could be
a connection to the scan control system that enables the turn table motor.

A simple check is if the motor is getting the required 115VAC across the
windings, if not then the problem is in the control logic (switches) for
said motor.

I recommend getting a manual...

John :-#)#

www.flippers.com

Rotating? dtf Pens & Pencils 4 May 29th 06 07:35 AM
Rockola Turntable Gripper Issue Ken In Texas Juke Boxes 1 April 29th 06 04:28 PM
AMI? Rockola turntable motor-part # 233579-4-A [email protected] Juke Boxes 4 February 19th 06 06:40 AM
Rotating gold coins John Stone Coins 4 September 4th 04 03:38 AM
Rockola 442 turntable speed question - newbie [email protected] Juke Boxes 1 January 30th 04 02:40 PM