Grateful Dead Magazine - The Golden Road - Complete Set for Sale

Old January 2nd 04, 11:18 PM
Russell Roberts

Default Grateful Dead Magazine - The Golden Road - Complete Set for Sale

I just listed my complete set of the ultimate Dead fan magazine, The Golden
Road. You can find the listing at:

A collector's item - this a mint condition complete set of The Golden Road,
the premiere Grateful Dead fan magazine. As shown in the photos I uploaded,
this includes Issues One through Twenty-five plus the final two issues,
which are Annuals for 1992 and 1993, when publication ceased. I subscribed
to this, and am selling my collection. If you're a Dead fan, or want to give
the ultimate gift to your favorite Deadhead, you can do no better than this.
Written and edited by Blair Jackson, the long-time journalist whose area of
expertise includes Jerry Garcia and the Grateful Dead. His quarterly
magazine, The Golden Road, was for ten years the authoritative resource on
the Grateful Dead. He is the author of "Going Down the Road: A Grateful Dead
Traveling Companion," and "Garcia." I will also include a free copy of Relix
year-end 1987 issue, which is devoted to the Grateful Dead. Shipping weight
is approx 10 pounds. I've also listed 3 Dead books on ebay's sister site
half.com (Blair Jackson's "Grateful Dead - The Music Never Stopped," David
Gans' "Playing In The Band," and Cynthia Bassett's "Grateful Dead" which all
about the Deadhead scene.) Happy bidding and best wishes for this New Year!
Thanks for checking this out.