READ MY AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING ADVENTURES...

Old May 17th 08, 07:13 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
barefoot

Default READ MY AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING ADVENTURES...

READ ABOUT ERIC CLAPTON AND THIS YEAR'S CROP OF NFL ROOKIES HE

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ogID=395432829

HAVE FUN,
MIKE
Old May 17th 08, 08:55 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
barefoot

i only posted it for you because there aren't any good in person
events on here lately (every once in a while)
mike

Old May 17th 08, 10:18 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Mr Black[_2_]

"Al D." wrote in message
sorry, not interested in works of fiction

and here come the barefoot haters...same old same old

Old May 17th 08, 10:22 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Actually I liked the story... that's what Barefoot does best. I was
gonna comment but later; I am exhausted. Ignore the trolls...

Old May 17th 08, 11:09 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Gummby3[_2_]

What I find funny is that the trolls come in to make fun of autograph
collectors when they're the sad ones. Their lives are so boring that
they have to search out a hobby group just to try and cause trouble...
If they are NOT trolls, and actual collectors, try contributing to the
group's topic (in a positive way) instead of wasting our time, their
time and the time of potential contributors

--

Mike
Gummby3

"Mr Black" wrote in message
u...

Old May 18th 08, 02:00 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
barefoot

well, i will say this..
he's consistent. but that ip address thing is WONDEROUS...and i know
who posted it...

and to tell it all, it's no where near a work of fiction. autographs
are easy out here if you know where to go...it's my JOB, i better know
where to go...huh?

enjoy doing what you do "al d"...because they are right...you are
sadder than i could ever be. and i have all the pictures to prove
it...and if you went to my myspace page, you'd see it...

so keep it up...it's fun..and you definately don't want to run into me
in the street...

Old May 18th 08, 03:19 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Mr Black[_2_]

"Sue H" wrote in message
Actually I liked the story... that's what Barefoot does best. I was
gonna comment but later; I am exhausted. Ignore the trolls...

i like it also, but everytime you block the troll, they just change names

Old May 18th 08, 04:19 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
barefoot

i love being challenged to an internet fight...the guy won't say
anything about me to my face...coward!

Old May 20th 08, 05:47 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sam Jaber

why do people have to bash eachother for posting info. this jerk is
the reason more people don't make post. barefoot keep up the posts.