MS64 Morgan??? Need help understanding grade

Old February 8th 06, 07:14 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Default MS64 Morgan??? Need help understanding grade

I know I have a lot to learn, but I just don't believe this is a MS64.
Your thoughts???

http://cgi.ebay.com/BEAUTIFUL-1902-P... cmdZViewItem

Good for a giggle anyway..

Rick

Old February 8th 06, 07:38 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

On 7 Feb 2006 22:14:51 -0800, "BigDog" wrote:

I know I have a lot to learn, but I just don't believe this is a MS64.
Your thoughts???

http://cgi.ebay.com/BEAUTIFUL-1902-P... cmdZViewItem

Rick,

It's tough to tell too much from the picture, but if I had to make
a SWAG, I'd say EF-40.

take care,
Scott

Old February 8th 06, 11:51 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

"BigDog" wrote in message
ups.com...
I know I have a lot to learn, but I just don't believe this is a MS64.
Your thoughts???

http://cgi.ebay.com/BEAUTIFUL-1902-P... cmdZViewItem

Good for a giggle anyway..

Rick

The seller says it is one very fine coin further down. I tend to agree.

Mr. Jaggers

Old February 9th 06, 02:54 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

On 7 Feb 2006 22:14:51 -0800, "BigDog" wrote:

I know I have a lot to learn, but I just don't believe this is a MS64.
Your thoughts???

http://cgi.ebay.com/BEAUTIFUL-1902-P... cmdZViewItem

Good for a giggle anyway..

Rick

Pictures are way too small and coin is VF at best......

Gary

Old February 9th 06, 11:31 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

"BigDog" wrote in message
ups.com...
I know I have a lot to learn, but I just don't believe this is a MS64.
Your thoughts???

http://cgi.ebay.com/BEAUTIFUL-1902-P... cmdZViewItem

Good for a giggle anyway..

Rick

As the word "investment" appears in the listing don't bid. Billy