Looking for a cigarette lighter

Old March 28th 04, 10:54 PM
ari

Default Looking for a cigarette lighter

Hello and please help.

I'm looking for a specific lighter. I got it from my uncle from Australia
and unfortunately today I've lost it.

It was an electronic lighter (I dont know the name of manufacturer) - and
the characteristic thing was it was strongly flashing with some coloured
LEDs on its side when opened. It had also some tank with some oil-fluid in
it and a little drawing of a cannabis.

If anybody could lead me to a forum or site on which somebody could help me
obtain such a lighter - thank you.

Old March 30th 04, 06:36 PM
Keith Boynton

Hi ari,

By all means try our "other" members, you can make an enquiry to them all in
1 go he
http://www.collectiblestop25.com/sho...ailenquire.asp

--
Keith Boynton