rowe jao-200 banstand help please

Old April 2nd 08, 03:55 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
flashbk13

Default rowe jao-200 banstand help please

Hi all,
I have been trying to get this juke (1100 record changer) to select
properly but can't, even after following the complete selection
service manual. Here's what's going on:
Coins register properly (but credits don't cancel out apon selection),
buttons latch and then start the search unit ans release as they
should. Then, if side one (a left side) is selected, it punches the
correct pins. But if side 2 (right side) is selected, it is way off.
Then, the magazine will rotate but hop over the selected pins (no
matter which side is selected) and stop after a complete rotation
(like it should). Now, sometimes (while the magazine is at rest), if I
push one of the stop sw feelers, it will pick up that selection (got
it to do that several times), but not while the magazine is rotating
looking for the pins. Several years ago, I replaced all of the cam sws
and the 2 stopping sws, so what's left? While I had the search unit
apart this time, I cleaned the very back slip rings and feelers and
cleaned both sides of the search unit board and wiper feelers, no
affect. Now, maybe those stop sws are bad again? I do hear a slight
buzzing sound when I activate one of the stopping sws (when it won't
pick up), but haven't found out where its coming from and how its
related to that stop circuit. Thank you for any help on this, Rick.

Rowe r-81 CD kit kombi Juke Boxes 1 March 14th 06 08:14 AM
Will a display from a rowe cd100 fit a Rowe cd-51? BriMc Juke Boxes 1 January 23rd 05 01:46 AM
Rowe R-85 RobZ Juke Boxes 1 February 6th 04 11:57 PM
AMI/ROWE R-82 EM PINBALL Juke Boxes 3 January 30th 04 06:20 PM
FS: rowe/ami parts; rowe, rockola, whurlitzer manuals stevethedomer Juke Boxes 0 October 26th 03 12:19 AM