Here's a Deal!!

Old June 13th 04, 12:17 AM
Wes Chormicle

Default Here's a Deal!!

Every red flag is flying on this auction!

---

Old June 13th 04, 12:40 AM
K6AZ

On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 23:17:34 GMT, "Wes Chormicle" wrote:

Every red flag is flying on this auction!

I posted this earlier as a ping to Brian Hartman, who got burned
by this thief with their last ID. Here are their auctions that are still
in the 30 day database:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl... id=kclimo0703

Note when kclimo0703 was suspended, and when this new ID
was created. Also the material for auction, and the payment
methods accepted.
--
K6AZ WEB PAGES

http://www.k6az.com/web_pages.htm
Old June 13th 04, 01:28 AM
phil

He's got a bunch of those four-coin deals going on e-bay.I saw at least one
closing on each page after the featured items past page five.(on ending
soonest)
Seems like he's moving them,too.
phil
'caveat emptor'

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...em=3916641 45

7

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...Items&user id

Old June 13th 04, 01:11 PM
Gary Loveless

On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 19:40:07 -0400, K6AZ wrote:

On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 23:17:34 GMT, "Wes Chormicle" wrote:

Every red flag is flying on this auction!

I posted this earlier as a ping to Brian Hartman, who got burned
by this thief with their last ID. Here are their auctions that are still
in the 30 day database:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl... id=kclimo0703

Note when kclimo0703 was suspended, and when this new ID
was created. Also the material for auction, and the payment
methods accepted.

How does one get NARUed with a 100% feedback rating??

Gary

Old June 13th 04, 01:24 PM
Dale Hallmark

"Gary Loveless" wrote in message

How does one get NARUed with a 100% feedback rating??

Gary

One way is to not pay your eBay fees.

Dale

Old June 13th 04, 01:49 PM
Gary Loveless

On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 07:24:05 -0500, "Dale Hallmark"
wrote:

"Gary Loveless" wrote in message
.. .

How does one get NARUed with a 100% feedback rating??

Gary

One way is to not pay your eBay fees.

Dale

Is that what happened to this person??

Gary

Old June 13th 04, 02:05 PM
Dale Hallmark

news
wrote:

"Gary Loveless" wrote in message
.. .

How does one get NARUed with a 100% feedback rating??

Gary

One way is to not pay your eBay fees.

Dale

Is that what happened to this person??

Gary

That we don't know.

Dale

Old June 13th 04, 03:35 PM
Brian Hartman

Old June 13th 04, 05:27 PM
Coin Saver

From: "Wes Chormicle"

Every red flag is flying on this auction!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11979&item=3916641 457

No kidding. So much wrong information...

8-|
- Coin Saver

Old June 13th 04, 07:26 PM
K6AZ

On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 12:11:52 GMT, Gary Loveless wrote:

How does one get NARUed with a 100% feedback rating??

Easy. They create an account, buy some cheap items, then
sell some cheap state quarters. Then they run hundreds of
one day highly misleading auctions. Ebay catches on, nukes
the auctions, and suspend the seller before all the people who
were taken can leave feedback.