Freakfield (with capital "F") & NUDO are the same!

Old August 13th 03, 07:33 PM
freakfield

Default Freakfield (with capital "F") & NUDO are the same!

Looking at the message headers, trippin2-8track and Freakfield with a
capital "F" are the same people...How do you tell? Check the
NNTP-Posting-Host IP address (172.160.154.149) on the two examples,
posted the same day and about a half hour apart. It's the same. I
was right! I WON!!! NUDO's lost it and is going schizoid right before
our eyes!!! Cool!! Oh, and 8-Tracks rule!

freakfield (the original)

check the "blog":
http://www.geocities.com/freakfieldfreakfield/blog.htm

From: (trippin2-8track)
Newsgroups: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Subject: freakfield Wins
Date: 12 Aug 2003 20:30:55 -0700

yo, lowlifer-

just a FYI- I ain't your evil twin with the big "F"

that is your "new special friend"

ps- what's this about "winning" ?? I'm here. You're queer.

situation normal.

From:
(Freakfield)
Newsgroups: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Subject: frakfield's blog
Date: 12 Aug 2003 19:51:36 -0700

blah blah blah ! goat blah blah ! friggle fraggle Win-Gib snaggle !

sensing foil do the paddle !

TR-803 in a snaddle !

I got this, and I got that, dooodley snoodley, just like dat !

I'm the real freakfield, my rubber is too big, so throw it in the
other room !
Old August 14th 03, 01:22 PM
trippin2-8track

You have spent a lot of time and sweat trying to pin the big "F" posts
on me, eh ?? I can see the spit flying from here.

The reference to headers and such mean nothing, and that train of
thought proves you are a net addicted dirtbag, most likely Paul Evans,
the gay loser.

Anyway, to recap, YOUR WRONG.

Your special new friend with the big "F", ain't me.

GET A LIFE. Your "wit" meter is running on empty with these threads.

You "winz" diddley.