AD: Pelikan M75 GO! NOS $20 (worldwide shipping incl)

Old June 9th 05, 04:22 PM
tburke0

Default AD: Pelikan M75 GO! NOS $20 (worldwide shipping incl)

I've got a number of new-old-stock Pelikan GO! pens in both red & green
trim w/ M nibs. Has anyone ever seen these in other colors/nib widths?

The praises of these inexpensive piston-filler pens have been sung on
many of the pen boards, and make excellent starter pens, beater pens,
and gifts!

Cost is $20 USD per pen including shipping anywhere in the world in a
bubble envelope via USPS 1st Class / Airmail Letter Post. Other options
available at your request/expense.

I can take US Checks, MO's and (non-CC) PayPal as payment.

email me at if interested...

Thanks!
Tom

Old June 9th 05, 05:25 PM
Dan McCarty

tburke0 wrote:

I can take US Checks, MO's and (non-CC) PayPal as payment.

I've been watching this NG for a while and have been interested in a
cheap, starter fountain pen like the Go. But since this is post #1
from in all of Usenet, my little internet red flags
in the back of my head are going up.

Do you have an eBay store/account? Has anyone else here done business
w/ tburke?

I wish I had a better first post to come out of lurker mode, really.
:-)

-Dan

Old June 9th 05, 06:03 PM
tburke0

Hi Dan,

My nic on Ebay is also tburke0, but i'm just a buyer there

I'm active on FPN, and somewhat active on PT & RS. (handle is tburke0
on those boards as well)

My other F/S messages (same item)

FountainPenNetwork:
http://www.fountainpennetwork.com/fo...showtopic=2400

RamblingSnail:
http://www.ramblingsnail.net/forums/...showtopic=1043

oh, and penpassion:
http://www.penpassion.com/tburke0

PenTrace greenboard post rolled off some time ago...

Now back to my nefarious scheme of taking over the world twenty bucks
at a time... :-)

Seriously tho, it's good and proper to question the new guy on the
block. esp when there's money on the line. I hope this helps to
alleviate your concerns somewhat...

Cheers!
Tom
tburke0 at gmail (and hotmail and yahoo....)

Old June 20th 05, 03:17 PM
Dan McCarty

Since I publicly questioned Tom's pens it's only fair to publicly
praise him as well.

I sent him my $20 the other day and received a "red" (mauve? magenta?)
Pelikan Go 2 days later. Great shippping speed and service.

-Dan

Old June 20th 05, 06:04 PM
tburke0

Great Buyer! A+++ Recommended!!!!!!!

:-)

Thanks!
Tom

Old May 16th 17, 06:34 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
[email protected]

I want to buy a pelikan go. Please let my know how can I do that

Tanmoy