Roll of Bicentennial Quarters

Old August 9th 09, 06:26 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
SteveH

Default Roll of Bicentennial Quarters

I have a roll of bicentennial quarters(mixed P & D) that are in
circulated condition I am looking to sell, if anyone here is
interested. Make me an offer plus shipping.

Steve
Old August 9th 09, 08:15 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jud

SteveH wrote:
I have a roll of bicentennial quarters(mixed P & D) that are in
circulated condition I am looking to sell, if anyone here is
interested. Make me an offer plus shipping.

Steve

Sorry to tell ya buddy, but you are better off spending them. No
collector value.
Old August 10th 09, 12:56 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jerry Dennis

On Aug 9, 3:15*pm, Jud wrote:
SteveH wrote:
I have a roll of bicentennial quarters(mixed P & D) that are in
circulated condition I am looking to sell, if anyone here is
interested. Make me an offer plus shipping.

Steve

Sorry to tell ya buddy, but you are better off spending them. No
collector value.

I must agree. Just like the SQs, there are millions of them
available. Even though Bincentennials aren't as common in circulation
as they once were, you can still find them fairly easily. Sorry to
say, but your best bet is to spend them as is.

Jerry
Old August 10th 09, 05:47 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Michael G. Koerner

Jerry Dennis wrote:
On Aug 9, 3:15 pm, Jud wrote:
SteveH wrote:
I have a roll of bicentennial quarters(mixed P & D) that are in
circulated condition I am looking to sell, if anyone here is
interested. Make me an offer plus shipping.
Steve

Sorry to tell ya buddy, but you are better off spending them. No
collector value.

I must agree. Just like the SQs, there are millions of them
available. Even though Bincentennials aren't as common in circulation
as they once were, you can still find them fairly easily. Sorry to
say, but your best bet is to spend them as is.

I agree, use them for your next trip to the laundry.

BTW, I see 1976 quarters very regularly in circulation here in Appleton. Many
are very lightly circulated while others do show more 'normal' wear for their age.

25¢ each.

------------

OR...

...Put them on eBay and see what happens.

:-p~

--
___________________________________________ ____ _______________
Regards, | |\ ____
Michael G. Koerner May they | | | | | | rise again!
Appleton, Wisconsin USA | | | | | |
___________________________________________ | | | | | | _______________
Old August 12th 09, 03:47 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Paul Ciszek

In article ,
Jerry Dennis wrote:
On Aug 9, 3:15*pm, Jud wrote:
SteveH wrote:
I have a roll of bicentennial quarters(mixed P & D) that are in
circulated condition I am looking to sell, if anyone here is
interested. Make me an offer plus shipping.

Steve

Sorry to tell ya buddy, but you are better off spending them. No
collector value.

I must agree. Just like the SQs, there are millions of them
available. Even though Bincentennials aren't as common in circulation
as they once were, you can still find them fairly easily. Sorry to
say, but your best bet is to spend them as is.

I haven't seen one for a very long time.

--
Please reply to: | "Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is
pciszek at panix dot com | indistinguishable from malice."

Bicentennial quarters B H Coins 16 April 2nd 08 03:27 AM
Are all 1976 quarters bicentennial? Dave Smith Coins 5 November 24th 04 03:18 PM
Bicentennial quarters Art Coins 21 January 15th 04 04:45 AM
State Quarters - bank roll vs mint roll Rob Coins 9 August 7th 03 10:31 PM
State Quarters - bank roll vs mint roll LDRS HBBY NUMI Coins 3 August 6th 03 01:50 AM