400 tapes-(7) 8track decks-alignment tapes-new motors-replacement pads-Ebay

Old August 21st 05, 06:32 PM
66FOURDOOR

actually, my Ebay feedback is stellar- 1005 rating with only 2
negatives. See for yourself.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...me=STRK:ME:UFS

honesty issue- you never purchased anything from me, so what basis do
you have for that accusation ? you are going 100% by hearsay. Not a
reliable source at all.

honesty issue irony- you are the one now offering me a free tape

I rest my case. The issue is closed.

Old August 21st 05, 06:42 PM
66FOURDOOR

I disagree- your accusation was the tape being sent was not the one in
the auction picture.

And you were duly told why.

The issue is closed.

Old August 21st 05, 07:17 PM
yodedude2

I think it fair to say that THE ALIGNMENT TAPE IS A COPY and that the
winning bidder will not receive the item pictured in the auction.
later, ron

EMPHASIS ADDED FOR YOUR BENEFIT, CHARLIE

Old August 21st 05, 07:24 PM
yodedude2

.... so what basis do
you have for that accusation ?

We've been through this before. Everyone else seems to understand it.
I'll try and go real slow so you do, too.

A quote from your auction: "AUDIOTEX by GC ELECTRONICS 8-track player
test tape"

Your auction is not for an Audiotex test tape, it is for a homemade
dubbed copy for which you are making your own label.

later, ron

Old August 21st 05, 07:28 PM
yodedude2

66FOURDOOR wrote:
honesty issue irony- you are the one now offering me a free tape...

What's the irony? That I try my best to be honest and you try your
best to be dishonest?

I rest my case....

Good. You can quit posting on the issue, then. later, ron

Old August 21st 05, 08:15 PM
DeserTBoB

On 21 Aug 2005 05:31:06 -0700, "yodedude2" wrote:

I know because you have admitted the fraudulent alignment tape you list
is a HOMEMADE DUBBED copy and that the item pictured is NOT the item
you will send. Duh.

btw, I did not get your mailing addy, so you have refused the offer of
a sealed blank. I'm glad we could put this matter behind us. cya, ron

66FOURDOOR wrote:
Ron,

You have not purchased an alignment tape yourself- so how would you
know ? You are basing your conclusion on hearsay.

Worry about your own listings- if you have any. snip

Easily remedied. Create a new account which dip**** doesn't know
about, bid on it and win, see the fraud for what is it, document
everything (including posts from here and pictures,) send a fraud
complaint to eBay's Security Center (link at bottom of every auction
page) and have 66fourdoor shut down for good. That account's already
skating on thin ice. That'll get this whole issue off the books and
we can MOVE ON..

dB
Old August 21st 05, 08:17 PM
DeserTBoB

On 21 Aug 2005 08:01:48 -0700, "yodedude2" wrote:

The problem is these are dubbed copies being passed off as originals.
Geez, Charlie, can't you read? snip

Sound waves enter the ear cavity, but there's nothing beyond that
point, so it just passes out to the other side, slightly attentuated.

dB
Old August 21st 05, 08:23 PM
DeserTBoB

On 21 Aug 2005 08:09:37 -0700, "yodedude2" wrote:

btw, a word of advice...always check tapes before you put them in the
player for the first time. Duh. snip

Sage advice until the cart's opened and at least respliced. I never,
ever just cram a cart into a machine unless I know I've done my
maintenance routine to it already, even sealed blanks. Yes, all my
sealed blanks that use foam get a new WinGib® before even seeing a
machine. It's the only way you can get this 8 track crap to work
halfway as promised.

dB
Old August 21st 05, 08:24 PM
DeserTBoB

On 21 Aug 2005 11:24:22 -0700, "yodedude2" wrote:

Your auction is not for an Audiotex test tape, it is for a homemade
dubbed copy for which you are making your own label. snip

In other words, a fraud.

dB
Old August 21st 05, 08:28 PM
DeserTBoB

On 21 Aug 2005 09:15:51 -0700, "yodedude2" wrote:

I searched and found: 160 bear run drive, drums, pa 18222. Is this
where you want it sent? Just double-checking. later, ron snip

That's the place. Address it to:

"NudoFraud® Industries World Headquarters"
"ATTN: Chief Fraud Executive"

Laying a nice, squishy turd inside the cart would be a nice touch,
too. Sort of a little gift.