NEW TV SERIES GRAPHS?

Old August 31st 07, 06:17 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Default NEW TV SERIES GRAPHS?

I had to shout to wake everyone With the new TV season rolling
around, here's a suggestion: Watch them (as many as you can) and
either pick your favorite or hedge your bet on which will be the one
to be huge. then the FIRST week, write to the celebs there.

I may do that. Who knows what gems might come out (then again maybe
some trash)

Oh I got one today (I know right? I almost fell on the floor)

Michaela Banas

If anyone wants her address, just let me know.
Old August 31st 07, 09:42 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
pe2[_5_]

Congrats, Sue!

protector info for graphs and more Sue H Autographs 0 December 15th 06 10:39 PM
Star Wars Graphs Sue H Autographs 1 September 7th 06 04:45 PM
MOTOR CITY CON IN MAY IN PERSON 'GRAPHS [email protected] Autographs 0 February 24th 06 09:50 PM
in person graphs 10/3/04 Barb Autographs 2 October 4th 04 01:56 PM
graphs report reminded me of something Scott H Autographs 2 September 14th 03 07:15 PM