Advice for Autograph Givers

Old October 21st 07, 06:14 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
KB

Default Advice for Autograph Givers

Hi, if a star were to ask you what are the nicest ways that they could give
you an autograph, what would you tell them? I.e. what are some really nice
stories that happened to you that you can remember?

Also, if a star were to ask you how to turn down an autograph, when they are
eating or busy, i.e when it wouldn't be that appropriate to interupt
someone, what would be the nicest way to decline?

Kees

Old October 22nd 07, 04:01 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
pe2[_5_]

The worst one, at a charity function, by Marshall Faulk-"I'm tired of
signing these Bleep autographs"...(while he's still signing...)

pe2

Old October 22nd 07, 04:27 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

The nicest way would be just that when you ask them if they just say
"Sure, thanks for asking" and not acting snarky or big-headed.
Humble...

I'd never ask for a graph while someone was eating, at a wedding,
funeral, inside a quiet event they were in the audience for, in the
restroom, while they were with their families... basically, I ask for
graphs at signings, concerts, after plays, if they are walking down
the street, if they are just hanging about. That's about it.

Old October 22nd 07, 04:28 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 23:01:21 -0400, "pe2"
wrote:

The worst one, at a charity function, by Marshall Faulk-"I'm tired of
signing these Bleep autographs"...(while he's still signing...)

pe2

When they are nasty like that, even if they did sign, I'd not want the
graph. It's soiled at that point.

hello, i need some advice Nick Card discussions 0 November 13th 05 06:30 AM
Req: Looking for good site to find personal appearances and autograph shows in my area. Any advice? TIA!!! Win Chester Autographs 3 May 20th 05 04:26 AM
need some advice nazzyfan Hockey 3 September 24th 04 12:59 AM
last night on ESPN an autograph story/comedy show autograph reference dahoov2 Autographs 1 October 23rd 03 11:58 PM
DATSYUK YOUNG STARS AUTOGRAPH 50% OFF! 00-01 HULL Autograph Jersey CARD! ebtre Hockey 0 July 19th 03 02:24 PM