NASCAR

Old October 5th 07, 06:48 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
snothead

Default NASCAR

Got my hot passes for the NASCAR race and spent Friday and Saturday in
the pits. I actually saw Tony Stewart sign an autograph, but he gave
the guy grief.. I got Dale Jr. and Gordon several times each. Juan
Pablo was weird at times, but I ended up with a couple items signed
from him. Overall it was a great time, already hoping I get passes
again for next year !

snot

Old October 5th 07, 07:14 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Niiiice! Those are just about the biggest names in the biz; just need
Jimmie Johnsno and you got the tops ones! Why was Tony being so mean
then I wonder...

Old October 6th 07, 04:56 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
barefoot

CAUSE HE'S A JERK...plain and simple really...surprised he did it at
all.
mike

Old October 6th 07, 01:47 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
pe2[_5_]

What race are you attending to have the pit passes???!!!!

Tony is Tony. I have Dale Jr.'s autograph from QVC, and the full press pass
autograph. I just want a photo op with Jr, to hang beside my Sr. photo op.

Congrats-

Old October 7th 07, 12:56 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
pe2[_5_]

Silly me, Talladega...

Old October 7th 07, 03:53 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
snothead

No we had passes for Kansas Speedway, yes we also got Jimmie Johnson,
Carl Edwards, Mark Martin, Truex, Ryan Newman, just about everyone I
can think of.. I got the opp with Gordon and Dale Jr. last year.
Tony Stewart is just a jerk, barefoot is correct !

snot

Old October 7th 07, 05:20 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
pe2[_5_]

Cool success!

Gordon and Jr. will sign just about anything put in front of them, with in
reason. Congrats!

NASCAR Wax F/S Browns General 0 December 5th 05 07:53 PM
FS:NHL, MLB, NBA, & NASCAR Cards [email protected] Hockey 0 February 1st 05 11:21 PM
NASCAR Wax F/S KBartells General 0 June 27th 04 03:14 PM
NASCAR Wax F/S KBartells General 0 May 11th 04 04:16 PM
FS: Nascar collection Robert Taylor Cards:- non-sport 0 February 4th 04 01:03 AM