In Person and TTM Success

Old September 1st 07, 01:57 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Craig

Default In Person and TTM Success

Wednesday I made the 3.5 hour drive to see Alice Cooper. A great show,
as usual, and got to attend the meet and greet afterwards. Alice
greeted me by name, we talked for a few minutes and he signed several
items for me. He signed the photo of him and I together from last
year where I am choking him "Craig, You're killing me! Alice Cooper".
He also signed a photo I had taken at the show last year as well as
sveral LP covers. I had several variations of the Love It To Death
cover and he said "You have the thumb cover...that's rare." He
circled the thumb and signed. He would switch pens when asked between
silver and blue. As always a great experience.

Yesterday I received two signed photos from the star of MANY Tarzan
films, Cheeta the Chimp. ONe a portrait and the other with Weismuller
as Tarzan. Got it via the website after I ordered one of his acrylic
"apestract" paintings for my wife, who is an animal rights gal and
Tarzan fan, for Christmas. Here's the website if you are interested:
http://www.cheetathechimp.org/ Needless to say the photos weren't
personalized.

Good Luck,
Craig

Old September 1st 07, 06:18 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

On Sat, 1 Sep 2007 11:15:49 -0700, "Ron" wrote:

Craig, you must have the largest collection of Alice Cooper memorabilia in
the world by now. Great post!

"Craig" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Yeah, I think Alice should adopt you! Or at the very least if he does
a reality show or something, you should be invited to at least one
episode.

Old September 2nd 07, 08:57 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
pe2[_5_]

Pretty Darn Good when a celeb/artist greets you by name!

That's kinda like when Ben Jones (aka Cooter) sees me at the Hazzard
outings. He doesn't remember the name but he knows the face, and knows I've
been coming to his outings since July 2000!

Old September 3rd 07, 05:13 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
[email protected]

On Sep 2, 12:57 pm, "pe2" wrote:
Pretty Darn Good when a celeb/artist greets you by name!
That's kinda like when Ben Jones (aka Cooter) sees me at the Hazzard
outings. He doesn't remember the name but he knows the face, and knows I've
been coming to his outings since July 2000!

yeah, he probably thinks "I'm glad this guy doesn't have a life or my
wallet would be that much emptier"

Old September 3rd 07, 10:19 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Mr Black

wrote in message
ups.com...
On Sep 2, 12:57 pm, "pe2" wrote:
Pretty Darn Good when a celeb/artist greets you by name!
That's kinda like when Ben Jones (aka Cooter) sees me at the Hazzard
outings. He doesn't remember the name but he knows the face, and knows
I've
been coming to his outings since July 2000!

yeah, he probably thinks "I'm glad this guy doesn't have a life or my
wallet would be that much emptier"

this coming from someone trolling usenet...ROFL !!!!!!!!!!!!

Old September 3rd 07, 01:01 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
pe2[_5_]

Amazing, Mr. Black-

Good thing school starts back tomorrow, and we'll get rid of 80% of the
trolls. Any new 'graphs on your end?

Old September 3rd 07, 03:24 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Mr Black

"pe2" wrote in message
Amazing, Mr. Black-

Good thing school starts back tomorrow, and we'll get rid of 80% of the
trolls. Any new 'graphs on your end?

sadly nothing on the graphs front of late

Old September 3rd 07, 06:07 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

On Mon, 3 Sep 2007 08:01:21 -0400, "pe2"
wrote:

Amazing, Mr. Black-

Good thing school starts back tomorrow, and we'll get rid of 80% of the
trolls. Any new 'graphs on your end?

Yes, the trolls will be less active and collecting should pick up a
bit.

I want to thank Mr. Black and al for signing the petition. It's not
going good. I did this yesterday afternoon and only 13 people signed
(and three of them my family). Anyway, I started it because people
were whining about the epilogue (on another newsgroup) and only a
couple from there signed it! Only the autograph friends seemed to
sign. simply amazing that people will whine and not be proactive!

anyhow, for those who want to help, I will send out more emails this
week to fans of other sites and my own address book calling for
favors. Please take a moment and support Harry Potter fans everywhere
by signing the petition he (it's for Jo to publish the original
epilogue she wrote and not that brief; half-ass version we got that
her publishers made her do):
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/D...gue/index.html

any help would be appreciated.

Speaking of Harry Potter and autographs, I did get a few recently!
Thanks to Dax for his help at LFCC I got 8 new ones including Emily
Dale from Harry Potter. Alas, Natalia Teena and Apple Brook canceled.
The rest of my items were all Star Wars of course! I did post the one
Scooby Doo graph person on here I got ttm the other day.

Cooler weather is here and I am in the mood to do graphs a little
more. some will be sent out soon.

In Person Success Craig Autographs 1 October 22nd 06 10:00 PM
IN-PERSON SUCCESS Todd F. Autographs 2 April 14th 04 06:50 PM
In-person success SBFan2000 Autographs 9 April 5th 04 01:38 AM
SuCCeSS - In Person Todd F. Autographs 2 March 8th 04 08:03 AM