GREAT news for Statue Collectors

Old November 15th 03, 06:11 AM
CalRima

Default GREAT news for Statue Collectors

Friends,

If any of you have gone to comic shops and collected the Highly Collectible
Marvel Statues by Bowen Designs, there is great news.

Marvel has agreed to allow Bowen to produce statues and busts of their
characters again.

All of the previous mini busts in the 75 edition set are sold out, and are only
availble on the secondary market.

Den
Old November 15th 03, 01:16 PM
pbtalley

"CalRima" wrote in message
Friends,

If any of you have gone to comic shops and collected the Highly

Collectible
Marvel Statues by Bowen Designs, there is great news.

Marvel has agreed to allow Bowen to produce statues and busts of their
characters again.

All of the previous mini busts in the 75 edition set are sold out, and are

only
availble on the secondary market.

This is indeed great news. I have several of these busts and they are of the
highest quality and look just super. I understand that at his website
www.bowendesigns.com he will be setting up a "suggestion box" for people to
suggest which characters they should do next. While my wallet will be taking
a beating once again, it's great to see that Randy will be producing these
busts again.

Brian

Old November 17th 03, 03:44 PM
Chris Polubinski

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 13:16:02 GMT, "pbtalley"
wrote:

"CalRima" wrote in message
[...]

I own most of the busts and several of the statues and when Marvel
screwed Bowen over on the license, I was incensed. I'm thrilled that
he's back producing them though.

Chris
--
http://www.DragonGraphs.com
Old November 17th 03, 11:56 PM
CalRima

Amen Chris,

I started with the first Wolverine mini bust and I was hooked. I inspect them,
and keep them in the original boxes, with a plastic bag around them for
protection

If any.collector needs a certain piece and I have a double, I am willing to
part with one.

Also if you need any info , I am always willing to help,
Den

Just A Reminder To New Alt.Collecting.8-Track-Tapes Group Members Daniel & Kathy Gibson 8 Track Tapes 7 May 17th 04 12:06 PM
Just A Reminder To New Alt.Collecting.8-Track-Tapes Group Members Daniel & Kathy Gibson 8 Track Tapes 11 April 26th 04 12:52 PM
Great Thrusday joe rosa Autographs 0 October 17th 03 12:43 AM
Great Monday! Joe Rosa Autographs 0 September 8th 03 11:29 PM
(NEWS) Jazz Master Benny Carter Dies at 95 Eric Autographs 0 July 14th 03 01:51 PM